Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275439 05/17/17 12:11 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great video! Love the assortment of clips! Some very hot ones in there. Thanks for all the great vids. smile

Happy birthday, Feli!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
What a great surprise just now smile!

I'm a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan (I don't think I've stopped listening to his newest CD since it came out in March blush ). Anyway...this is one of the songs that definitely made me a fan.

Loved this--the clips, the tone you set, how everything was staged at when they were together...but then you diverted to memories of falling in love love.

Very sweet, oh so very WAFFy smile.

Awesome job!
Laura

(And another 'Happy Birthdaty party ' to Feli, too. What a sweet b-day present!)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Great video! Love the assortment of clips! Some very hot ones in there. Thanks for all the great vids. smile

Happy birthday, Feli!

Thanks Vicki! Glad you enjoyed it. smile hyper

Yes there were plenty of steamy and cute and fun clips throughout the video. Had to mix it up a bit. sloppy

Originally Posted by LMA
What a great surprise just now smile!

I'm a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan (I don't think I've stopped listening to his newest CD since it came out in March blush ). Anyway...this is one of the songs that definitely made me a fan.

Loved this--the clips, the tone you set, how everything was staged at when they were together...but then you diverted to memories of falling in love love.

Very sweet, oh so very WAFFy smile.

Awesome job!
Laura

(And another 'Happy Birthdaty party ' to Feli, too. What a sweet b-day present!)

Hi Laura! Yes, it was a fun video to make. I LOVE his new album. I even had the song "Perfect" show up at the wedding in Ghost From the Past because I couldn't think of any other song that would fit that perfectly. There's just something about that voice.... drool (Seriously thinking about doing a video to that song and Photograph but I'm waiting for inspiration to hit)

Feli said this was her favorite love song at the moment and I was all too willing to step up and have the song play with LnC when they were married. Glad you enjoyed the video!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
It is such an amazing album! His voice is beautiful smile...

Here's hoping inspirations hits for 'Photograph' and 'Perfect'--two other really awesome songs!

Laura

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by LMA
It is such an amazing album! His voice is beautiful smile...

Here's hoping inspirations hits for 'Photograph' and 'Perfect'--two other really awesome songs!

Laura

Yes inspiration is needed for sure. I try to do something different with each video. If I can't see it coming together in my head I don't do it yet because it won't come out right.

So many good songs to choose from and not enough time hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had 'Divide' playing in my truck as I was out running errands and getting groceries today.

Can totally relate about inspiration. Gotta wait till the project sorta clicks. But it was fun having the mental screenshots pop through my head, wondering how you'd set one of these songs up wink...

The album sure has some great melodies to link into L&C.

'Supermarket Flowers' is one of my favorites on there--but, LOL, that was one of the ones which didn't really connect to the show too well at all. Great words though mecry whinging...Tear up every time.

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/18/17 05:25 PM.

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Truly awesome birthday present from Val smile

Love the song, love the clips, and as always your videos are perfectly timed smile You spoiled me this year- a story AND a video!

Laura- I love Ed. So very talented. He's coming to Australia in March, but the tickets go on sale next week, so I've had to choose between going to see Ed and meeting Dean.
Ed lost.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Feli--

Totally agree with your decision thumbsup. I'd have come to the same conclusion, too clap.

Ed's tour is actually coming to where I live this summer...and, as it turns out, right when our family is heading out of state on vacation dizzy cry. Argh!!!

Enjoy meeting Dean smile...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/19/17 02:36 AM.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard