Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is here .

In response to the Birthday Challenge. Hope everyone enjoys. A little ode to late nights and muses for all the writers out there.
evil party Happy Birthday Feli!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Cute story! smile

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Cute story! smile

Thanks Talia wave smile1

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Urgh! I totally get this! Morgana looks forlornly down at her desk. A paper snowstorm of spreadsheets, envelopes, cost projections and contractor contact list lay around; covering the wooden surface.

Somewhere underneath this mess is my muse!

Thanks for a great story, it made me laugh! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Adorable! I completely sympathize with Lois. I hate when my muse goes on unscheduled vacations!

Fun story. Thanks for sharing!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have often had this same conversation at my house (usually with myself, not Clark). I only wish my troubles could be so easily forgotten. Actually, now that I think about this, Clark doesn't seem to be helping Lois one bit in finding her muse. Naughty, naughty man. He's helping her HIDE from her muse.

Sometimes I wonder if all our muses leave us simultaneously to fly away to some beach in Hawaii and discuss how we could treat them better.

"My writer didn't feed me at ALL this week."

"Oh, I know exactly how you feel."

"Well, MY writer watched a TV show that not only didn't feature my characters, but wasn't even set in the same universe!"

"You think you've got it bad. MY writer was whisked off to the bedroom by her hunky husband and didn't think of me once!"

The muses crowd together. "Oh, really? Tell us more about that."

Happy Belated Birthday, NK. Tell your muse she doesn't have to stress about it again for another year.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Ohhh, this is so cute!

And so totally apt lately grumble I swear my muse looked at the stuff we had to do for the Kerths and moved out.

I love the story. Thanks, Val! No one has ever written me a birthday fic before

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard