Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Anyone heading to this year's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois is in for a treat -- Dean Cain will be there. (Sorry, any Smallville fans... The reason he is attending is to fill in for Erica Durance, who had to cancel.)

For more information, read this article.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Anyone heading to this year's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois is in for a treat -- Dean Cain will be there. (Sorry, any Smallville fans... The reason he is attending is to fill in for Erica Durance, who had to cancel.)

For more information, read this article.

Joy,
Lynn

Very cool! Nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule to fill in for Erica. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
This may actually give me a chance to meet him! I went the first time he was there a few years ago, but unfortunately missed out on getting tickets (potentially because I had a minor accident on the way out, making me too late to get in line for them). Unfortunately my UltraWoman costume isn't likely to fit (the unitard definitely doesn't fit anymore.)

I actually had been considering skipping this year because there hadn't been anyone of interest attending (including artist/authors). Because Cain's expected to be there, I'll definitely discuss the idea of going with hubby.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Very exciting!! Hmmm...my family has been discussing going again (we also went in 2015)...this may give an extra incentive, at least for me smile

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Very exciting!! Hmmm...my family has been discussing going again (we also went in 2015)...this may give an extra incentive, at least for me smile

Let me know if you do. I'd love to meet a fellow FOLCer.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
As you may have guessed, I'm not going this year. It just came up too suddenly and my sisters and I may not have had enough time to take off work. Ah, well. Still hope I can meet him someday!

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard