Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

I hope you enjoy! All comments and criticisms are welcome. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. They have trouble telecommunicating when they try to, but can accomplish it when they're not. lol THAT won't lead to trouble. Yeah, and Michel, no you didn't see Lois in a harem costume. Keep moving. Nothing to see there. /flashes of your April Fools ending/

I take it that Michel's mom isn't as open and understanding as the Kents. I know Michel loves rocks and all, but Kryptonite is like having a pet rock that's made out of uranium, not a good idea. Of course, it's worse when the bad guys have it.

These brothers are adorable together. I love them arguing about stuff. It's hilarious. clap I also love it when you toss in their significant others (or those whom they wish were their girlfriends). It's like watching a screwball comedy with action. Keep the parts coming. Sorry to hear about the writer's block. frown

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Virginia! wave

(Sorry for taking so long to reply peep)

Yeah, Clark and Michel arguing is fun to write; glad it's also fun to read. smile Unfortunately, I'm still going through some major writer's block, so the next part may be a while. frown I had an idea for a Big Important Scene, only to discover upon getting to it finally that my plans for it made no sense. ARGH! >_<

Hopefully, it gets straightened out soon. :p

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard