Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275397 05/14/17 12:02 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Just had an idea pop into my head. For as often as it happens, Clark hardly gets questioned on how he manages to get out of all the scrapes he and Lois get into. What if he absently remarks that he used to perform magic? Houdini didn't escape as many traps as Clark.

I'm always fascinated by the idea of superheroes pretending they're just really dope magicians. grin

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I like the idea! Sorry for the pointless post, but I just had to share this Bronze Age cover:

[Linked Image]

Never read the story but can't say it doesn't make the concept seem interesting! lol

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I haven't read that story either; I'm guessing that Clark used one of his Superman, and that this is Clark's way of disproving (yet again) that he is Superman. Since it isn't generally known that he has robots, people would figure that the secret to the trick is that Superman actually agreed to pretend to be a puppet to help out his friend. (Maybe the show is part of a charity fund-raiser.)

If anyone has actually read the comic, how close did I get? Either way, it does look like a fun read. Thanks for sharing the cover.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
rotflol "Mad magician" is right... that suit alone is bananas!! rotflol

This is great! Would love to check it out sometime!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard