Next Thread
Print Thread
#275358 05/10/17 09:51 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
There was a problem with the server that hosts all of our sites. I called them and they did a reboot and everything should be back to normal.

Thanks for being patient.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank YOU for all you do for us! clap notworthy clap notworthy clap

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/10/17 10:01 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thank you, Annette! I panicked when I saw the message that the site was unavailable; I hadn't remembered the time frame for how long we had money to fund the site, and I was afraid that that message was the beginning of the end for lcficmbs.com

If anyone reading this doesn't want to see a similar message in the future, then please consider donating to the fundraising campaign for the maintenance of the MB. (We now return you to our regularly scheduled programme...)

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Annette! smile You ROCK!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks Annette! I didn't even know there was a glitch, and now it's fixed.

You're amazing! clap thumbsup

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
For those that of us who do not use Paypal, is there somewhere/someone we can send a check or cash to that can be used to support the site?

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by SupesFan
For those that of us who do not use Paypal, is there somewhere/someone we can send a check or cash to that can be used to support the site?

Drop me an email and I'll give you the address on where to send it.

amciotola at gmail.com

Thanks!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Thank you, Annette! I panicked when I saw the message that the site was unavailable; I hadn't remembered the time frame for how long we had money to fund the site, and I was afraid that that message was the beginning of the end for lcficmbs.com

If anyone reading this doesn't want to see a similar message in the future, then please consider donating to the fundraising campaign for the maintenance of the MB. (We now return you to our regularly scheduled programme...)

Joy,
Lynn

No worries, Lynn. We are paid up until April of 2018. The fundraiser is for going forth from there. We try and keep on top of funding so we don't run into an issue where we are down due to payment. This just happened to be a server issue. I was out tonight so I had to call the host instead of chatting with them. That's part of why it took so long.

smile

Last edited by amciotola; 05/11/17 01:07 AM.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Phew! I was worried, too. All I could think was 'I knew I should've donated last weekend! I haven't finished posting my story! I knew I should've written faster! wallbash ' Thanks for setting our minds at ease. (And keep the donation thread pinned up top for those of us who can recall too many details on a story they've been writing for 4+ years, but can't recall what they had for dinner two hours earlier.) *makes note to self and pins it to bill pay folder* Thanks, Annette.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SupesFan
I don't have a paypal account either and the last time around, I think I just used the one-off option with paypal. Sure, you still need to enter your credit card information but at least you don't give them permission to basically take control of your bank account. Still, I wouldn't do even this much business with paypal if it weren't for our boards needing the support smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard