Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger

This is another video that's very optics heavy. The next 3 all talk about radiation.

I have a full transcript of the video, which I can post if someone wants to read it. If you have a topic you'd like me to take a crack at just let me know! Keep in mind that I'm a physicist, so bio or chem related stuff isn't really my forte.

Can you put that in Layman's terms?
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Tried watching it with my 3yo in the room and couldn't catch most of the theories. I will try again later when I can give it my full brains attention.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The math and science will always be over my head, but that'll never stop me from watching these videos. Enjoyable, the parts I did understand, and entirely entertaining. clap notworthy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Really enjoyed this! Not sure if I fully 'get it' all theory-wise, but loved it nonetheless smile.

Very much enjoy the style, how you explain, and the ending with the spelling errors and song.

Awesome job!!!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/05/17 01:40 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words!! These are super fun to make and I'm glad other people enjoy them!

Can you put that in Layman's terms?
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'm afraid you lost me in some places, but I enjoyed the video nevertheless, and the ending was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing,
Lynn

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard