Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275162 04/30/17 10:26 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Just in case anyone missed the last part. Here's the link.

Link

goofy

Kathryn
Kerth
Kerth
“Oh, why do all the bad guys want to marry me?” Lois groaned.
Bwaaahaaahaaa! rotflol No kidding! Attracting the wrong men seems to be Lois' superpower. wink
Congrats on this story. clap I'm always extra impressed when someone is writing in a second language! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by groobie
Bwaaahaaahaaa! rotflol No kidding! Attracting the wrong men seems to be Lois' superpower. wink
Congrats on this story. clap I'm always extra impressed when someone is writing in a second language! thumbsup

Attracting the wrong men surely is her superpower... Lex, Deter, Max, Claude, Lex' sons... Baron Tempos :-)

Thanks, I hoped that I could help others with English as second language find the courage to try and just write. At work I often see my trainees selling themselves short. They think they are not good with languages and they could never do this or do that.

I have never been good with languages. At school English was my worst school subject. I never did learn the vocabulary, it bored me. Then later on when I discovered fanfic I started with the german LnC fanfiction. After a short while I was done with those stories and I wanted more. There was no other way than read in English. So...

I am aware that I am not the only ESL around here there are many of us, but when I see Michaels or Bakasis stories for example I am really impressed. I don't think I could ever write stories as good as them but I have at some point thought to myself that I have to at least try to find out.

I still think I am not good at most things I do, but it helps when I tell my inner party pooper to shut up when it rears its ugly head. :-) :-) :-)

Kathryn
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I enjoyed this story. Glad they got out and are working things out. I also loved Lois' line about all the bad guys wanting to marry her. Nicely done!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you for your feedback.

Lois doesn't only attract danger, she also attracts the bad guys. Fortunately she has Clark to put the bad guys behind bars wink

I'm happy you enjoyed the story.

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gah! How did I miss this? wave dance I blame insomnia, runaway muse and RL. thumbsup huh Love the ending here Kathryn84. Very sweet. Nice to see them talk everything out (together). clap clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hehe, I know what you mean. I have been working crazy hours these days. Thank you for your FDK and I hope your muse will return soon. Mine is sitting in the sun and sipping some cocktails, she refuses to work with me at the moment. grumble

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Kathryn84
Hehe, I know what you mean. I have been working crazy hours these days. Thank you for your FDK and I hope your muse will return soon. Mine is sitting in the sun and sipping some cocktails, she refuses to work with me at the moment. grumble

I think mine went on a dirty vacation and came back with A LOT of material. evil Hopefully yours has some ideas to throw around when she comes back from the beach and some stories to tell wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
She is very mean - she sends me ideas from afar but refuses to help me when I try to form these ideas into something readable.
There are several partly written stories on my laptop where I have written myself into a corner grumble

And Lois and Clark are not very helpful - they just refuse to follow my lead when I try to show them a new plotline. They are just too stubborn... Perhaps I should bake some chocolate cookies that would at least help with Lois huh

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Kathryn84
She is very mean - she sends me ideas from afar but refuses to help me when I try to form these ideas into something readable.
There are several partly written stories on my laptop where I have written myself into a corner grumble

And Lois and Clark are not very helpful - they just refuse to follow my lead when I try to show them a new plotline. They are just too stubborn... Perhaps I should bake some chocolate cookies that would at least help with Lois huh

I think she likes Double Fudge Crunch Bars. thumbsup No clue on how to get Clark to behave though. huh Those two are stubborn, aren't they?

If you want to throw some ideas around you can come on the Hangouts Chat with NK, DC and me and throw ideas around. We're usually online after 5pm. That's usually how I end up writing myself out of the neverending corners for these stories. peep wallbash

grumble **Grumbles about still trying to finish an almost 500-page story and not even done with the climax yet***

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard