Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just can't seem to stop with these!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
Awwwww sloppy

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Dandello
Awwwww sloppy

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Neatly done!

Somehow you were able to create a complete history for Jimmy's dad simply by using the information from one episode.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Neatly done!

Somehow you were able to create a complete history for Jimmy's dad simply by using the information from one episode.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. This was seriously the hardest one yet, because we don't know much about Jack Olsen at all. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
Really well done! You captured the emotion of the situation very well, and I like how you went beyond the scope of just that episode. You took us into a resolved future where Jimmy and his father actually got to know each other. Really, excellently done (as usual). clap

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Really well done! You captured the emotion of the situation very well, and I like how you went beyond the scope of just that episode. You took us into a resolved future where Jimmy and his father actually got to know each other. Really, excellently done (as usual). clap

Thanks, Mouse! Glad you liked it. I wonder if we might have seen Jack resurface if the show had gotten a few more years. Maybe showing him and Jimmy in a slightly improved relationship.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard