Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comic is Here.

Comments go here. smile

I hope you enjoy, and I also hope to post more about this universe if it's okay with everyone. grin

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. Clark is one THOSE dads. Okay, this doesn't surprise any of us. Sadly, Lois looks to be regretting marrying Clark now (first panel I'm assuming that's Lois in purple. Or is the woman in yellow Lois?) Where is Perry to save Clark's co-workers? Or is he, too, hiding away in his office so he won't be Clark's latest victim?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Heehee! Yes, the woman in purple is Lois. smile The woman in yellow is actually meant to be Jenny Jurwich from Man of Steel, although I got the idea in my head that there should be something of a resemblance between the two. I'll try to keep it from getting confusing.

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 08/14/15 01:20 PM.

~•~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Excellent. Like Virginia said it's the kind of dad we imagine Clark to be! Do you still think on continuing the comic?
Whatever you decide, good luck and thanks for the laugh.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Annalina! I do plan to continue, but right now I've been swamped with RL and have limited internet, so all of my projects are backed up. =p Hopefully, though, I'll get back to posting soon! smile

~•~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Freaking adorable!!! Clark would definitely be one of those dads, and Lois would definitely be facepalming at him while secretly thinking it was actually rather sexy. wink

LOVE the "throwing him under the bus" visual!!

Clark, you can show ME all of CJ's pictures, I wouldn't get sick of them!! laugh

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Haha, these are too freakin' cute! I'm loving these- never stop!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
HAHA! Oh my, I've had that first panel popping into my head and making me grin and laugh for days. Clark's enthusiasm and Lois's hand over her face...I love it!

I have no idea how I missed these (probably cause I never scroll down that far on the forum list) but they are wonderful. Your art is simple but expressive, it's perfect for the setting you've created. I'm gonna grab them all and make a comic to go with the rest of my comic collection! Is there a source for larger images? Also, is there a TOC for these?

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks so much! laugh

ToC is Here

The full images are on my deviantArt account. I don't know if the size will be much different since I don't shrink them or anything when I post them; the files themselves are usually 8.5x11 inches (letter paper size). I've never tried printing them, though, so I only have the computer's word for it. smile

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 02/10/18 10:56 PM.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Queenie,

those are adorable! You did a lot of great work with the backgrounds. Lois facepalming. Jenny in the background to give with depth. The new intern getting pushed in front of a car.

And the main plot's fun too, of course laugh I was kind of expecting Clark being proud of how his son spun around in midair, though.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Queenie,

those are adorable! You did a lot of great work with the backgrounds. Lois facepalming. Jenny in the background to give with depth. The new intern getting pushed in front of a car.

Eeee, thanks!!! ^_^ Backgrounds are hard, so that compliment means a lot to me! =D

~•~

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard