Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Morgana #273536 02/01/17 01:08 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
He turned to smile at her, handing her a cup of coffee, “Hi,” He said with a smile. She hadn’t seen him since Saturday and he looked so good in his light gray suit with his usual outlandish tie in gray and red. Would it be in terrible taste if she kissed him here in the middle of the Daily Planet lobby? Sure it would give the gossip hounds even more to talk about but right now she really couldn’t think of a reason why she should care.

Kiss him! dance

And she does! love party

Part 10 is now up.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lex ignored Lucy, trying again to sweet talk Lois, “Please, Lois, don’t do this. We have something special. Our connection. I love you….If you could just take some time to see…We are meant to be…” He pulled out a box from his jacket and Lois’ eyes widened.

“Oh, God….” Lois shook her head as she watched him get down on one knee, “No, no, no, no, no….Are you out of your mind? What do you think you’re doing?”

“What does it look like?” He asked, reaching for her.
Lex just cannot take a hint!

“I try to give you the world and you spit in my face you ungrateful…” He doubled over in pain and released her jaw. She took advantage of the opportunity and delivered another kick to his back, watching in satisfaction as he rolled onto his back in pain.

“Nice aim,” Lois said, helping her sister to her feet.

“I learned from the best,” Lucy said brushing herself off.
Lucy is as badass as her sister.

Lex stood up, glaring at them in a rage, “You think you can betray me….humiliate me like this?” He snarled angrily as he finished staggering to his feet.
Yes, apparently.

“Mr. White?” a pretty blonde called from the waiting room and Perry stood up, following her down the long hallway.

“Uh, interesting décor,” Perry said, looking around the office at all the bats that were painted on the hallway.

“Mr. Wayne used to have a fear of them when he was younger so he keeps them around to remind himself that fear is just an obstacle,” She said, pointing to the office ahead. She knocked on the door three times and announced, “Mr. Wayne? Perry White to see you,”
Bruce isn't afraid that his interest in bats will cause someone to make the connection between him and Batman?

He pulled out a small square clip that had been attached to one of the wires linking the fuse box to the wall and lowered his glasses to examine it more, “It’s another bug,” He said grimly.
Uh-oh.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Annie B. #273603 02/08/17 10:10 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Annie B.
Lex just cannot take a hint!

No, Lex could never take a hint. Hence the whole kidnapping from the wedding - clone arc. I don't think that would have changed if Lois had dumped him before the Lois - Lex wedding so he's acting like a controlling stalker. Bugging her apartment, showering her with gifts in hopes she'll give him a second chance and now showing up at her apartment to 'take her back' as he sees fit.

Lucy is as badass as her sister.

I mirrored Lucy after my little sister. Over-protective with a loud mouth. So YES she is a bad ass.

Yes, apparently.

In Lex's mind Lois is his. Nothing will change that mindset. Think entitled rich boy that lost his favorite toy.

Bruce isn't afraid that his interest in bats will cause someone to make the connection between him and Batman?

I'm not doing too much with Batman I just thought it would be funny to give a little nod to his alter-ego.

Uh-oh.

Like I said 'cat and mouse'.

Part 11 was just posted. Thanks for the FDK. Glad you're enjoying the story.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 12 is up. evil

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The moment we've all been waiting for.... Part 13 is up. I've only gotten two more parts actually written...so the posting schedule for this one may take a backseat to Ghost from the Past but don't worry I won't leave you hanging for too long I promise.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 14 is up. peep wallbash

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 14

“You’re joking, right? I have buyers lined up for this, and you want a money-back guarantee?” Devane sneered.

“Yes, I do,” Lex stared at Devane coldly.

“You’re not exactly in the position to be making demands, Mr. Luthor,” Devane warned.

“And neither are you,” Lex pulled out a .45 automatic and motioned with it for Devane to raise his hands. Devane stared down the barrel, shakily raising his hands as Lex began to give him orders, “Put the case down and walk away. IF it works, I’ll pay you your money with a bonus,”

“You double-crossing…”

“Uh, uh, uh, careful,” Lex warned, cocking the trigger.

The scene plays out perfectly! I can just see Lex with gun in hand telling Devane to be careful. Great dialogue!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #273925 03/02/17 10:41 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 14

“You’re joking, right? I have buyers lined up for this, and you want a money-back guarantee?” Devane sneered.

“Yes, I do,” Lex stared at Devane coldly.

“You’re not exactly in the position to be making demands, Mr. Luthor,” Devane warned.

“And neither are you,” Lex pulled out a .45 automatic and motioned with it for Devane to raise his hands. Devane stared down the barrel, shakily raising his hands as Lex began to give him orders, “Put the case down and walk away. IF it works, I’ll pay you your money with a bonus,”

“You double-crossing…”

“Uh, uh, uh, careful,” Lex warned, cocking the trigger.

The scene plays out perfectly! I can just see Lex with gun in hand telling Devane to be careful. Great dialogue!

Thanks, Morgana! Yes, there are some familiar lines with HoL in this scene but in rewatching Season 1 over the last few weeks I noticed John Shea ad-libbed a lot of stuff. He added a lot of humor to his villain which made Lex so much fun to hate. I just tried to do him justice.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Next Part is up for Epiphany. Let me know what you think!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 18 is up.
Okay so I know it's been longer than a week since the last post. I'm sorry. Really I am but once you read the next part you'll understand why it took so long. It is really hard to write Clark like this...

BTW: I stole a funny story from Tracy Scroggins interview about something that happened with her and Dean during a during a drunk escapade with the water towers as one of the "I Nevers" for Lucy. Seriously, you have to watch this. It's funny.

Anyway, let me know what you think about part 18.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Bumping to the top. Part 19 is up.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay so there's a LOT of drama going on in this part. Hints of what's to come are settled tightly in this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think. Are you still reading? Is anyone out there???

help wave huh

Kinda quiet these days just want to make sure everyone's still there. <Give a smiley if you can hear me>
Read Part 20

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I have the Next Part up. A new visitor in Metropolis and a very unhappy Ellen Lane. Bruce and Lex are locking horns. evil What will happen is anyone's guess. angel-devil

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Guys! This fdk thread just hit 1900 views!!!! dance jawdrop party

Now if only there were some more comments. Come on there's a lot more happening in the story. Does anyone have anything to say????

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I guess I'll chime in.

Somehow I don't think Jack is going to give Perry what he wants to help clear Jimmy, but you never know what Jack can come up with to help his son out. So that should be interesting.

I feel sorry for Ellen. Pulled from her home and having to share a house with strangers that are a complete 180 from her family and everyone wanting to rush back in to danger and getting no say in it would be a lot to take in. I don't know what she would find harder to deal with, her own family or the glass is always half full Martha when she's always the glass is half empty.

I also like how the story shows clips of what's going on elsewhere and not just following the main characters. It's a little more like a tv show in that we get to see more of what's going on, even if it's just little tidbits. The competition between the billionaires is a fun exchange. The show never went there and had Lex vs the Church's or either against someone else with wealth and influence, unless you count Mindy's coup.

I have no idea where the story is going in the play between Clark and Bruce so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Chickberry! Thanks for commenting smile

Originally Posted by chickberry
Somehow I don't think Jack is going to give Perry what he wants to help clear Jimmy, but you never know what Jack can come up with to help his son out. So that should be interesting.

Jack is a wild card. Knowledge of his secret career with the NIA is being used to build the case against Jimmy so it'll be hard to prove that Jimmy was not in the know.

I feel sorry for Ellen. Pulled from her home and having to share a house with strangers that are a complete 180 from her family and everyone wanting to rush back in to danger and getting no say in it would be a lot to take in. I don't know what she would find harder to deal with, her own family or the glass is always half full Martha when she's always the glass is half empty.

Glad this came through. Yes, Ellen is getting dealt the short end of the stick. She still cares about Sam and his welfare and her daughters for that matter. She's angry they are running toward the danger instead of away from it.

Although Ellen and Martha are different. Her friendship will help as Ellen is somewhat isolated at the moment.

I also like how the story shows clips of what's going on elsewhere and not just following the main characters. It's a little more like a tv show in that we get to see more of what's going on, even if it's just little tidbits. The competition between the billionaires is a fun exchange. The show never went there and had Lex vs the Church's or either against someone else with wealth and influence, unless you count Mindy's coup.

Yes, I'm trying to have a nice balance with showing the supporting characters/villains / good guys as well as Lois and Clark to help move things along. I don't get into fics that only focus on Lois and Clark. I like to know what's going on with everyone. I like the idea of the two billionaires locking horns and finding creative ways to one-up the other.

I don't think Lex went against anyone from Intergang in the show perse. Nigel double-crossed him in Pheonix saying 'It's Intergang with the deep pockets' but never actually had Lex vs any of the Churches. (Although it would have been so cool to see)

I have no idea where the story is going in the play between Clark and Bruce so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

Well to put it in Bruce Wayne's words. 'We'll just have to learn how to trust one another, won't we?' I'm having fun with Bruce in this story. I've given him a personality and a sense of humor but he's still mysterious which sets off red flags with Clark who is dealing with Luthor and doesn't trust billionaire playboys

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aaaannnnd the steamy parts are back smile evil

And Poor Lex just can't win. He just keeps trying and trying to spy and can't figure out a way to keep Lois and Supes under surveillance. What's a villain to do?
Part 22 is up and ready for Feedback.

I'm now a few chapters ahead so we should go back to regular posts here soon. Let me know what you think.

There's a lot going on with Jack and Jimmy as well as the corruption with the Police Department and FBI. Who can they trust?

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 23 is up. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Over two thousand views! shock Simply amazing!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #275694 06/06/17 07:09 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Over two thousand views! shock Simply amazing!

Crazy right? I guess I have to live off views instead of comments wink razz

BUT I'm really close to finishing WRITING Epiphany. Um, trying to figure out how many pages = a chapter so I can adjust the ?? but hey I'm that close huh thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard