Next Thread
Print Thread
#274975 04/15/17 07:13 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder. Hope no one was offended by this chapter.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Not me. I'm pleased to see another chapter from you! What a great story. I like how you capture Clark's insecurities about his differences and how that affects how he might be mentally able to help.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I was really enjoying this up until the very end. I love seeing peoples' perspectives on Clark and Superman without knowing they're the same person, so I found Lois' speculation about their relationship incredibly interesting. The very fact that I found this so intriguing is the very reason I found it disappointing to see Lois figure out the truth at the end. I am new to reading L&C fanfic and already I'm extremely tired of how in such a massive percentage of fanfics, Lois figures out Clark's secret identity, as I find it interesting to see them negotiate their relationship with that being unknown, and I have read barely any fanfics that handle the reveal better than the actual show does (and I don't even think the show's version was some super amazing, impossible-to-live-up-to standard). But that's just my personal preference that I can only assume isn't shared by many. This was still quite well-written, you did a good job, and I enjoyed it. I felt like I should bring up my issue if I'm going to comment on this, but don't let it get you down or anything. If it does get you down, read my review of Chapter 3 to get cheered up wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard