Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comic is Here

I finally have my laptop connected to my phone again; turns out I'd been clicking on the wrong thing all this time. >_< Anyway, I decided to try uploading this with my phone. To my surprise, it worked, though it does feel a bit like doing surgery with a hammer. :p

Anyway! I was originally planning to combine this little story arc with a bit about Jimmy going under cover, but felt it would clutter up the plot. Or rather, the "plot". My ideas for this comic are kind of a plot in the same way that a walk in the woods is kind of a trip: You're technically going somewhere, but you're going slowly, stopping a lot to look at things, and in the end, you haven't really gone all that far. Further slowing it down is that I want for every strip to be able to stand on its own.

How do yall like Clark's tie?

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Uncle Mike may think that Superman is changing the weather for the government, of course... I wonder if Superman is on that list of topics?

Nice to meet the baby at last - Really enjoying this and the tie rocks!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So the usual 'safe' topics aren't on the list? lol I love the inclusion of Clark's wild ties.

I don't mind the slow pace. I didn't realize that the comics were tied together plot-wise.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Weather isn't on the list of safe topics! rotflol

Cousin of Larry Smiley: I can relate...

So, what are the safe topics? Second grandchild, this time a daughter. Superman. At least till Sam decides studying might be interesting.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard