Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Topic Options
#274445 - 03/24/17 10:30 AM FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans
Happy Birthday Queen of the Capes Offline
Kerth

Loc: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
Comic is HERE!

FDK goes here. smile

Here's the second major liberty my AU takes with the canon (the first being that they're married with a baby while working at the Planet). I made this adjustment as a nod to Shuster and Siegel, and also because I felt it would add more flavor to the story. I feel this punchline alone justifies my decision. wink

#274456 - 03/24/17 04:32 PM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Delaware
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn

#274471 - 03/24/17 08:29 PM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Queen of the Capes]
cuidadora Offline
Beat Reporter

Loc: East Coast USA
I agree! Absolutely hysterical and a wonderful antidote to a bad day!! clap lol

"Honey, we don't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"Boy, I must be in trouble. The cavalry's here." ~ Clark in Chip Off the Old Clark

#274482 - 03/25/17 11:11 AM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Marcus Rowland Offline
Kerth

Loc: London, England
O0ps - sorry, I responded to the cartoon, didn't notice there was a feedback thread!

I can imagine a few tiny problems, short of kryptonite medical equipment!

#274521 - 03/26/17 05:17 PM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Queen of the Capes]
VirginiaR Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Loc: USA
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy? The punchline could be taken both ways, which makes it perfect for Clark: a) he didn't want it, and b) he couldn't have it. So it works. Glad you're still working on these alt-comics.
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

#274524 - 03/26/17 06:38 PM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Happy Birthday Queen of the Capes Offline
Kerth

Loc: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
Originally Posted By: Lynn S. M.
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn

*HUGS* Thanks, Lynn! I'm sorry you had a bad day, but glad I was able to help a little bit. sloppy

Cuidadora: Thanks! smile

Marcus: No worries, and Hee! ^_^

Virginia:
Originally Posted By: VirginiaR
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy?

Nope. wink

Glad y'all liked! smile

#274715 - 04/04/17 02:32 AM Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Morgana Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Somewhere on the East Coast
What a perfect way to start the day!

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderator:  LabRat