Print Thread
#274533 03/27/17 07:48 AM
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Watching the show when they were post-proposal, and pre-marriage, the two do a lot of public arguing. When he's Superman.

If anyone overheard them, they would figure it out,even if she doesn't call him Clark (and she does on occasion)

I know it's the 90s and people weren't videotaping their world, but still it's strange that nobody overheard them. He should still be an interesting sight to reporters, if not bystanders. Even because of his good looks.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I like this idea. In the episodes post-reveal, there's far too much Superman/Lois conversation in public. He does something super, then jumps over to talk to Lois who's on the sidelines, then jumps back into the fray.

And they have far too many personal conversations in the middle of the newsroom. It reminds me of the Saturday Night Live sketch where Dwayne Johnson plays Clark, whose cape is sticking out of his collar and who can't for the life of him keep a secret. Everyone in the newsroom makes fun of him behind his back for thinking that no one knows he's Superman.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard