Author's note: Whoops. Needed to have a sexy Lois and Clark back home post

Lois and Clark were finally completely alone after bidding Kent and Lane goodbye from their own home. Kent had insisted that they get him if the other Kryptonians came. And he refused to leave until they promised. The two couples parted sadly – having grown as close as family, but they were doppelgängers and inter-dimensional travel was generally to be avoided.

“It’s over.” Lois exhaled, looking at her home with the eyes of a stranger. No despair. No – musty awful trapped-underground feeling. No fretting about showing too much affection to her husband in front of those who feared Kryptonians. She thought about the last time she’d made this journey – broken – seemingly beyond repair. And of course- her utter terror of the loving man standing at her side.

“I wish... I never hurt you,” she whispered. “I wish I’d come up to you and said ‘I know you aren’t him. Just give it time and we will have it all.'"

He gently traced his hand down her face - after she’d told him that Kal-El’s clone used to use mock tenderness to amuse himself, he’d avoided the caress – but then she'd told him that it was one of her favorite things.

She reached up and traced the side of his face and he gripped her hand gently, holding her close.

“It was worth it – any amount of your hatred of me – was worth enduring because we ended up together. And honestly Lois, just knowing you were safe – that was everything. Even if you never grew to like me.”

She traced his muscles under his shirt. They had not made love since they were last here – because … well – there was close to horror – she had been put back in the world of her nightmares and he was worried about so many things.

“You’re very patient,” she smiled at him. “Thank you – for waiting. How did you know I couldn’t – I never said anything. You never – made any overtures.”

“I wanted to wait too,” he admitted. “We had no privacy – with our other selves – and I was really afraid of flashbacks – and the others hearing – not on my account, but yours – because I know that would have bothered you. “

“How do you feel now? It’s been months....”

“I miss you,” he told her honestly, giving her the full truth of his desire. “I love you.” His thumb brushed her lip.

She smiled, feeling awkward after the span of time.

“I love you too.”

Herb reappeared and Clark fought back a groan.

“No, no, I’m not here to take you some place -I just have news – the invasion has ended. Earth is free.”

__

“Dead. The clone is dead. I feel... so good about that. Does that make me a bad person?”

“No – I don’t think so at all. Why shouldn’t you be glad that someone so horrific is gone forever.”

She hugged him hard. His return embrace was the perfect amount of fierce and tender, imparting strength and love.

“Then let’s get on with our lives. I feel that I can be me again, now. No more sendings. No more... laundry room.”

“If you have flashbacks, or you wake up after nightmares – and you need solitude, you won’t hurt me, Lois. I love you and I know that going through hell is something that can’t just be erased.”

“Kiss me, hard,” she demanded.

He did, pulling her in and fiercely responding to her need. He knew she was testing herself.

“Yeah. I liked that,” she said after he pulled back. “And I want more. But first... I want you to sit down. Okay? Unless you have to go – you do not help me with what I’m doing.”

She went back inside, and found leftovers. No time to cook – luckily they hadn’t actually been gone more than a second from their own timeline, because the food in the fridge was still good.

She prepped the food and brought it to him, along with utensils and a napkin.

She then brought her own food in and sat down.

“Hope you’re hungry?”

He looked down at the food, and at her – waiting.

“Do you need anything else right now?”

“Wine,” he said carefully, knowing it was a test. “Would you mind?”

She did as he asked. Doing it all, pouring. Serving.

“Thank you... “

“So this is how it’s going to be. We are equal partners. And equal partners do equal work. No more lazing around. That’s a promise. I know you don’t get tired, but nonetheless, it’s the psychology of it all. I am your wife – and I will serve you, care for you and tend to you – like a wife should. As you serve, care and tend to me, like a husband should.

He smiled. And nodded.

“You tell me what you want, when you want things. When you want me.”

“All right,” he said, stroking her face gently.

Later...

“Lois... it’s been months. Let’s go upstairs.”

She smiled at him, hiding her nerves, hoping it would be smooth sailing.

“Wear the blue thing,” he teased her. “You look sexy in blue.”

She looked at him in shock. His clone had told her to wear red. She had told him of that awful day. Was he doing as she asked?

“Okay -but maybe you could wear the blue thing. And the red thing? You look sexy in your suit.”

“Oh my god,” he groaned. “Seriously?”

“Come up when I call you... but it might be a while -”

“Aren’t you going to do the dishes,” he asked indicating the mess. “I was told not to help.”

She laughed.

“You can help now. I’ll call you, Superman when I’m ready.”

“Are you serious about -”

“Yup- I love both of you and all of you. Kryptonian. Human. You know that, but now … I feel an urgent need to prove it. I want the you that you’ve been afraid to show me. Be yourself. If you want to move super fast from one place in the house to another, do it. If you want to warm up my aching muscles with a little heat vision – do it – or ice my ankle when if I have achilles tendonitis. Okay? I want the full package.”

“Those are fighting words,” he laughed, knowing she meant the bad pun.

“I might sometimes want a wrestling match too,” she trailed her hand down his arm. “If the mood allows – if it’s organic. Just … lets be.”

“This is a lot, Lois and I’m afraid -”

“I know. Don’t be,” she interrupted. “or do be. I’m being rude, but I needed to show you that I can interrupt , I can disagree – I can do whatever – without fear. And yes – I might have flashbacks, but I promise you that it’s okay too. “

“Hurry up, Lois – it’s been months! You’ll get cooperation only if you do your part." He grasped her and pulled her close into a hard kiss. Then released her. "Otherwise, I’m going to just take you now. Perhaps even here. On the couch."

She smiled. She knew he was forcing it still, but it would do. She’d take the lead until they learned the new rhythm of being together without her tormentor in the way.

He came upstairs at her bidding. Not super fast as she had said, because there’s no fun in that.

The room smelt like lavender. And there she stood, in her blue chemise – her skin glistening with oil, her eyes hiding anxiety.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said. He moved in without hesitation and gently stroked her arm, remembering that she had said that ‘Lord Kal-El’ had done that. She was doing personal aversion therapy without asking him to act in a way that horrified them both and he would honor that. He could sense her nerves. But he would not stop unless she told him too.

“So no wrestling then,” he asked.

“What do do you mean?”

“Slip right out of my grasp," he growled, as he held her arms and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

She responded. The initial jabs of concern at her old triggers had faded and she gave herself up to the kiss. No room for doubt. No room for anything.

Except...

“I – actually want to shower too – I haven’t since we returned and I want to get that universe out of me as much as possible,” He said pulling back.

She knew what he meant. That world had pervasive despair that settled into one’s pores.

She grabbed something from her drawer and handed it to him.

Men’s pajamas bottoms and a large robe – Black. Fluid. Sophisticated.

“All in one night?”

“Humor me, okay? Don’t be afraid of ruining my night.”

“Maybe I don’t want to ruin my night.” His voice held slight danger as he said implied things that he didn’t mean. "I'm not sure I can back off."

He was testing her.

“I can’t force you... but I did what you wanted and wore the blue.”

“Okay. You have a very good point. Okay, Lois – if this is what you want. I trust you completely.”

The tall and powerfully built Kryptonian came out wearing black – and yes, it made him look regal. She waited for him in the bed – dressed in something he’d told her to wear. And her skin perfumed from essential oils. The way he'd said he liked it.

She waited for her reaction as she watched his approach. The barely leashed impatient desire he didn’t try to hide... his predatory grace as he approached a woman he hadn’t had in months, and the tender love for her he could never hope to hide broadcasting from his gaze.

He came to her, and dropped his robe on the ground heedlessly. He was never heedless - always worrying she would clean after him. His bare chest tantalized her. She couldn’t wait, and the fire grew in her body. He came down to the bed, and pulled her into his arms, kissing her as passionately as he wanted, not worrying about being too much too fast. An enthusiastic participant, she managed to gain the upper hand, sprawling on him as they kissed. He took this as a challenge and without any effort, slid his hand under her body in order to flip positions.

She smiled up at him, knowing he was taking great risks for her.

He crushed his lips too hers as they enjoyed each other in a more wild and unbidden fashion than they were wont to do. As he did so, he pinned her hands to the bed, his grip gentle but unbreakable. She tested it and thrilled to her failure.

"You like me holding you down," he growled a sensual challenge, his eyes always radiating his tenderness and love - differentiating him from the horrible monster that he resembled. Knowing it was Kal-El's clone who had done those things had liberated him from feeling personally connected across the dimensions. There was no connection between him and her tormentor - the fact that they looked alike was a deliberate act of treason - and that made it even less the fault of the good men who looked like him.

She gave him a dazed nod, her gaze fixed on his - her passion overwhelming her ability to speak.

"We have all night. I don't need sleep," he said. "Should I make you wait?"

"Don't you dare."

"Sounds like a challenge..."

His words made her even more eager for him as he began to act on his threat to use his knowledge of her responses to prevent her completion.

"I'm up for it," he said. "And I have endless stamina..."

"Or you could make love to me - now - as you said, it's been months."

He gracefully moved off of her.

"How restrained do you want to be," he asked, picking up the tie of his robe. His black robe. The black tie.

Her eyes widened a bit as she processed the thrill of anticipation and apprehension that went through her. This wasn't a terrified sick feeling, it was sheer erotic excitement of being in a situation completely outside her control - yet also completely safe. All she ever had to lose was her dignity and self control, but that was something she now felt safe giving over. She refused to answer him, wanting him to figure this out on his own.

Not seeing anything any negative feelings, only watchful anticipation, he took the silk tie and easily bound her wrists to the headboard.

"But how will you get this off me?"

"How much do you love it?" He tugged at it to imply he might dispose of it with his strength. She felt it begin to tear.

"Oh god," her body reacted to that implication he might tear her clothes off with far too much primitive excitement. He casually removed his remaining article of clothing and stood for a moment - proud strong impassioned male looming next to his mate. "

She never should have allowed him to tie her down. She would self destruct if he made her wait. His gaze scorching her with his desire, he covered her body again - keeping most of his weight off of to continue the teasing."

"Should i take up your challenge, wife," he asked - a sensual promise and threat.

"Please, Clark- I need you now. As you say - you have stamina -this might end up being just the first of many tonight."

Clark would never spend an entire night claiming and reclaiming her body. She was not invulnerable and they had not been intimate in a while. As much as the thought of exhaustive sex intrigued them both - he would not hurt his wife. And that would end up being painful in the end.

He tore at her clothes - being gentle even in his wildness. He read the desire in her gaze and knew his actions only tantalized her. There was a difference between erotic fear and real fear.

"I can't wait either," he growled and seeing her expression, knew that she wanted him now - and didn't really seem to want careful handling. After so many months of celibacy, he made love to her with passion and intent.

He hugged her hard as they both regained their senses in the aftermath. She tugged her restraints. "Hey... you forgot these."

"That was just round one, Lois.." his voice and gaze dark and sexy with sensual promise. "And now, round two..."

Last edited by L; 03/26/17 12:33 PM.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence