Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is HERE.

Complaints, scoffs, and general fist-shaking go here. <_<'

So, I finally managed to catch my muse in a butterfly net. My intention was to get the next part for O Brother Where Art Thou?, but...well, here we are. blush Like I said, I'm sorry it's taken so long, and I hope it's at least enjoyable, and I just want to give a big smooch to everyone who's been putting up with my spotty posting schedule. sloppy

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

It’s baaaack! hyper

The man glared up at Zor-Xu. “Since when does glorious Krypton cower before these Earthlings?” he spat. “We could have already rebuilt New Krypton and restored it to its former glory, if you and your councilmen weren't so afraid of weaklings and half-breeds!”
Sounds like the newcomer would prefer to keep Earthans as indentured servants and the women of Earth, for, well…breeding practice. Without the actual breeding part, that is.

“—is a fool,” Zor-Xu interrupted, and with a terrible calmness, he snapped the man's neck.
shock Oh boy. Let’s hope he’s got diplomatic immunity.
ZOR-XU: Yes. But don’t worry, this traitor is going home in the diplomatic bag, too.

Zor-Xu muttered something distinctly non-English, then scooped Lois into his arms. The world blurred around them again, just as their little welcoming committee opened fire.
Oh boy.

Mo’, pw’ese?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yea! Another chapter! It has been hard for me to get into 'Oh Brother' with this one (which I love) still hanging out there. I just checked this is the first update in nearly two years! I did not believe it had been THAT long. Please continue this story! I really want to discover what got Lois started on this journey in the first place. I assume you will eventually get to that ...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! What has Lois gotten herself embroiled in now? Clark's not going to be happy. (With the NK, not with Lois. Her being an innocent victim... as much as she can be... in all of this.) Maybe Trask was right about the invading force after all. I'm curious about the whole "world blurring" thing. What's that all about?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Darth, Mike, Virginia: Thanks for the FDK, and I'm so glad you're still reading. smile Once again, so sorry it took so long. frown The good news is, I have a bit more time to write, now, so I hope to get more done. ^_^

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard