Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
I watched the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover episode "Duet" last night and I was so impressed. So much musical talent. Fabulous performances. I loved the covers and the new songs as well. And it was a fun plot line too. I find myself wanting to watch it again.

What did you think of it?

Joan

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hubby loathes the Flash so I ended up watching with Gracie the dog.

Loved the tap dance scene.

I would personally characterize the ep as terminally cute. To say more would be spoilers. But I fully expect someone here to write something with MusicMeister zapping Lois & Clark into the Wizard of Oz.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Originally Posted by Dandello
Hubby loathes the Flash so I ended up watching with Gracie the dog.

Loved the tap dance scene.

I would personally characterize the ep as terminally cute. To say more would be spoilers. But I fully expect someone here to write something with MusicMeister zapping Lois & Clark into the Wizard of Oz.

That would be fun!

Joan

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just finished watching Duet. I had had high hopes for the episode -- I love musicals, Supergirl, and The Flash; how could the combination go wrong? But as high as I had set my expectations, this episode far exceeded them.

But I fully expect someone here to write something with MusicMeister zapping Lois & Clark into the Wizard of Oz.
But I don't think Clark is in Kansas anymore, Dandello! wink Sorry, couldn't resist peep Seriously, though, I would love an L&C musical crossover.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I just found out that an "album" of the music from the show is available. or if you want to listen to the music from the crossover, you can do so here.

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 03/22/17 09:10 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved it! I had no idea Grant Gustin has such a great voice! Now that is my idea of a wedding proposal! The dance numbers were awesome as well! Reminds me of what was done with Agent Carter a few years back.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard