Print Thread
#274201 03/15/17 06:39 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Gaining on it.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
[Linked Image]

And we are back to this dynamic story. Well worth the wait. I am so glad you have decided to finish this tale. party

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi again!

Klein had given Alexa a clean bill of health only a few days before, although he had mentioned some odd hormonal differences in Alexa's most recent blood panel as compared to one's taken just after her powers had come in.
Oh boy, just when I was wondering about the next adaption, you spring a pregnancy on us. I wonder about the timing, was it due to the non-strenuous activities they engaged in after Bob and Carol?

He could see flashing arcs of light inside the room the woman had been trying to escape.
So, we’re keeping Ghosts. Plus a pregnancy.

"You're changing the subject," Ray pointed out.

"Ghosts can do that," Banks said sullenly. "They can also disappear."
laugh

"The manifestation possessed a lot of energy," Blanche said softly. "Far more than I'd expect from a disembodied spirit, even an angry victim of violence. That was a very solid manifestation."
You really are going all out with the magic stuff. clap It’s great to see the earlier magic references paying off.

Ray shrugged. "I don't know what that was that possessed Jani Blanton. But that wasn't a ghost."
Intrigue! I wonder what will come of this hyper

Here’s hoping your muse will return smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard