Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not the end of the series. Toying with a couple of other viewpoints.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The public could worship him or villainize him as they see fit. Dad never cared much for how people viewed him as a person, only that they trusted his paper to give them the unvarnished, unbiased truth. As a result, the opinions of the masses have never mattered to me either.

Perry White will always be my own, personal hero.

WOW!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
The public could worship him or villainize him as they see fit. Dad never cared much for how people viewed him as a person, only that they trusted his paper to give them the unvarnished, unbiased truth. As a result, the opinions of the masses have never mattered to me either.

Perry White will always be my own, personal hero.

WOW!

LOL! Thanks! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
The board is beginning to fill up with introspective pieces and I for one am loving it. Maybe that means I am finally in the right frame of mind to watch Batman v Superman...

I figured you would go with Perry but always thought it would be through Lois' eyes or maybe Jimmy's. I never suspected Jerry's. Way to hit it out of the park!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

R
RJS Offline
Blogger
Blogger
R
Your writing is always good. Characterization and content might bring out my judgmental side, but this is a much warmer, well presented character study. Dad's faults and vices are what make him endearing. Interesting.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The board is beginning to fill up with introspective pieces and I for one am loving it. Maybe that means I am finally in the right frame of mind to watch Batman v Superman...

I figured you would go with Perry but always thought it would be through Lois' eyes or maybe Jimmy's. I never suspected Jerry's. Way to hit it out of the park!

Mike

Thanks, Mike! Sometimes, it's far more interesting to look through the eyes of a much more peripheral character. Choosing Jerry was the natural, and more interesting, way to handle looking at Perry.

Good luck with Bats vs Supes. I know I'm the odd man out, but I was not of fan of the movie.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by RJS
Your writing is always good. Characterization and content might bring out my judgmental side, but this is a much warmer, well presented character study. Dad's faults and vices are what make him endearing. Interesting.

Thanks! I *thought* this one might go over a bit better with people than the Lois one did, if only because of how hardened Lois is (at the time of her piece) and the fact that she and Sam haven't yet made amends.

It's pretty hard to cast Perry in a bad light too. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard