Print Thread
#273709 02/18/17 01:11 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

I've split what I originally wrote for this chapter into 2 chapters so it wasn't quite so massive. Plus, it flows better this way which is an added bonus smile

Sorry it's taken so long. RL has been over the top hectic.

Last edited by NostalgiaKick; 02/18/17 01:11 AM.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Evil Evil Luthor and his minions. Hopefully Clark can convince Lois of how evil Luthor really is and get her help in stopping him before it's too late.

Poor Clark. He just can't catch a break! Can't wait for the next part. Glad you finally had some free time to get the muse flowing. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Thanks, folc4evernaday! I like writing truly evil Lex, he's a fun (if twisted) character to play with.

The next chapter is about 75% written, so it should be up soon smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Thanks, folc4evernaday! I like writing truly evil Lex, he's a fun (if twisted) character to play with.

The next chapter is about 75% written, so it should be up soon smile

Awww! Looking forward to it. peep Here's hoping RL grants you the peace you need to finish your story. angel-devil wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
I got a few hundred more words written today, so it's getting there. I tend to write in chunks as it occurs to me, so pulling it all together can be interesting at times. Annoyingly I still don't have a feel for how many more chapters there will be. What I have is already almost as long as A Week in Paris and it's my longest to date

Last edited by NostalgiaKick; 02/20/17 09:44 AM.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story is pure Lois and Clark! Lex and Nigel are their evil selves! Sorry it's taken me so long to comment.

On top of everything else, the last argument he’d had with Lois over Luthor seemed to have done some damage. She was barely speaking to him at the moment, limiting her interaction with him to strictly work-related matters; and while they were ostensibly working together on the fallout from the crane collapse, as a practical matter they were spending very little time together. Clark hated the growing rift between them, but he couldn’t- he wouldn’t- back down. Luthor was evil, and somehow he had to convince Lois of that.

Urgh! Rift? Clark my dear, it seems more like a chasm! help

The announcement three days later that the crane’s operator had died from carbon monoxide poisoning sent MetroCon’s stock plummeting, raising concerns that the company wouldn’t be able to meet its current liabilities.

Rats! All of this do Luthor can take over this project for his construction company. Talk about cut-throat business tactics! He does not care about the poor crane operator or his family.

The question came from a haughty-looking woman in her mid-forties and had the effect of sending the younger woman into silence. With a submissive shake of the head, she left through the doorway the receptionist had taken earlier.

Since the receptionist has lost her job, it really doesn't matter if she is talking to Lois and Clark or any reporters.

On to the next part! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard