Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah, you beat me to it!!

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I died at "occasional midair sex."

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A good deal of the fun in XKCD is the title text that pops up when you hover the mouse.

title="You can apply special translucent films to your windows to help keep birds/Superman from accidentally flying into them."

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
I don't know which was funnier, the 'occasional midair sex' or the 'mating behaviour often observed by a hidden David Attenborough'

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I think this may have been the funniest riff on the cliche I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing this, Michael.

I'm not sure how planes can have mid-air sex. (Yes, people on the planes can, but not the planes themselves.) If planes have mid-air sex, does that sometimes result in little baby gliders? wink

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by dcarson
A good deal of the fun in XKCD is the title text that pops up when you hover the mouse.

title="You can apply special translucent films to your windows to help keep birds/Superman from accidentally flying into them."

And there's something similar in the first episode of Powerless...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard