Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I'm sorry that my first post in this forum has to be something like this, and hopefully I'll actually make some relevant posts in the future, but I honestly don't know where else to look for an answer to this question. On the Zoomway Lois & Clark message board, I am a new user and I can reply to topics just fine - I've already made two posts. However, I can't seem to create a new topic. I wish I could email a moderator on that forum about this, but it won't let me look at profiles either, so I can't. Is this because I haven't made enough posts yet, or something? I would deeply appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
I'm sorry that my first post in this forum has to be something like this, and hopefully I'll actually make some relevant posts in the future, but I honestly don't know where else to look for an answer to this question. On the Zoomway Lois & Clark message board, I am a new user and I can reply to topics just fine - I've already made two posts. However, I can't seem to create a new topic. I wish I could email a moderator on that forum about this, but it won't let me look at profiles either, so I can't. Is this because I haven't made enough posts yet, or something? I would deeply appreciate any help anyone can offer.

I would contact Kismatt at sierragolfone@yahoo.com (She inherited the board after Zoomway passed away in 2014)

See below. Sounds like there's something wrong with the settings on your profile.

Originally Posted by Kismatt
Hi all - I'm Kelly aka Kismatt, and I have inherited the L&C Message Board from Zoomway.

I wanted to let you all know that the board will be undergoing some maintenance in the next few weeks (my schedule permitting) and we will be moving servers at some point. What does this mean? It means that the MB will be offline for up to 24 hours during the move. I have to do some major research on the move to make sure nothing gets lost! I will post a heads up at least a day or so before the move, and you'll see a "Board Closed" page while it's offline.

I also know that there's an issue with the avatars right now - I'm trying to work on that.

I appreciate your patience with me. It's been quite a responsibility for me to assume the mantle of the board and other sites.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. I am also usually on IRC in the #lanekent chat most every evening after 7PM US Central time.

Thanks again!!

-- KellyM

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I'll give this a try. Thank you so much! smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I believe there was a post threshold set in place a few years back. Meaning new posters had to post a certain number of times before being given access to the ability to create new posts. It was a way we were combating the insane amount of spam the board was getting. (I once had to delete over 300 spam "new" posts individually that had been posted in just an hour or so by a "bot" account.)

I second the notion to contact Kelly.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hey, good news! I don't know what happened, and didn't get a reply back from Kelly yet, but suddenly I can view profiles and create new topics laugh

Anyway, thanks for your help, guys. I appreciate it! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Hey, good news! I don't know what happened, and didn't get a reply back from Kelly yet, but suddenly I can view profiles and create new topics laugh

Anyway, thanks for your help, guys. I appreciate it! smile

Great to hear! smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard