Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments for Epiphany go here

hyper
peep
evil

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Greetings!

Lex smiled, “Perhaps some new equipment is needed?” He turned to Nigel, “Nigel, make sure to send funds for a new radiology equipment,”

“No, Mr. Luthor, that isn’t necessary,”

“Nonsense,” Lex continued. “You’re in need. I’m able. I help. It’s what good businessmen do,”

The doctor sighed, realizing this was a losing battle, “Yes, Mr. Luthor, about your scans. It appears there was some damage to the ligaments in your shoulder, but no nerve damage. You won’t be able to use those muscles for at least six to eight weeks. I’m surprised your wound wasn’t worse…it appeared to have been healing itself when you arrived…”

This is the first time I have read of Lex Luthor being so ... generous. But than he tells Nigel to arrange for Mr. Fuentes to suffer because of that gunshot wound. Talk about split personality! dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #273042 12/16/16 10:21 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Greetings!

Lex smiled, “Perhaps some new equipment is needed?” He turned to Nigel, “Nigel, make sure to send funds for a new radiology equipment,”

“No, Mr. Luthor, that isn’t necessary,”

“Nonsense,” Lex continued. “You’re in need. I’m able. I help. It’s what good businessmen do,”

The doctor sighed, realizing this was a losing battle, “Yes, Mr. Luthor, about your scans. It appears there was some damage to the ligaments in your shoulder, but no nerve damage. You won’t be able to use those muscles for at least six to eight weeks. I’m surprised your wound wasn’t worse…it appeared to have been healing itself when you arrived…”

This is the first time I have read of Lex Luthor being so ... generous. But than he tells Nigel to arrange for Mr. Fuentes to suffer because of that gunshot wound. Talk about split personality! dizzy

Hey Morgana!

Hope you're doing well. Thanks for the FDK.

Yes, I'm using the crazy Lex Luthor from the whole clone-arc and meshing him with the debonair Lex Luthor from the first season...He's Metropolis' "Golden Child" so he has an image to uphold. Gonna see how it plays out.

Playing with the whole Foundling cliffhanger of Lex looking for Superman's secret identity and meeting Jack at the Planet during Fly Hard...I've been doing nothing but writing this one since yesterday after the kids went to bed...I haven't had a story come out so fast in sooo long. Hoping to have the next part up after Christmas but we'll see. smile

Have a Merry Christmas!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 3 is now up. FDK appreciated as always.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That kiss. There had been so much intensity behind it…almost like he was kissing her as if his life depended on it.

This is so funny! I was watching HoL this morning since we are in the teeth of this crazy storm and can't go anywhere! goofy

Last edited by Morgana; 01/07/17 02:08 PM. Reason: grammar

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #273250 01/07/17 09:10 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
That kiss. There had been so much intensity behind it…almost like he was kissing her as if his life depended on it.

This is so funny! I was watching HoL this morning since we are in the teeth of this crazy storm and can't go anywhere! goofy

We're stuck from the storm too....mainly from ice. Not a lot just keeps freezing over. sad

Yeah, it's weird to rewatch the old seasons especially after reading so many wonderful rewrites....you forget sometimes how it really went. lol

Hope you stay warm from the storm. Thanks for the FDK! smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 4 has been posted. FDK appreciated.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I like how you folded in scenes from several episodes for the date and reveal. Enjoying the story and looking forward to the next posting.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by chickberry
I like how you folded in scenes from several episodes for the date and reveal. Enjoying the story and looking forward to the next posting.

Awww, thanks. Yeah, there's a lot of episodes tied into this story with the flashbacks, but building everything up to the final revelation...I always liked the dancing scene at the end of 2-04 when Superman was dancing with Lois. Thought it made a good revelation story. hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loved your reveal in this story! Since it was done before TOGOM, Lois doesn't have as much hurt and very little anger, at least yet! So sweet that Clark is taking it slow in the intimacy department in order to let everything sink in for Lois! I fear in the next chapter that Lex will not let Lois go without some very ugly twists and turns! Can't wait to find out! smile1

Superjan #273342 01/12/17 07:22 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Superjan
Loved your reveal in this story! Since it was done before TOGOM, Lois doesn't have as much hurt and very little anger, at least yet! So sweet that Clark is taking it slow in the intimacy department in order to let everything sink in for Lois! I fear in the next chapter that Lex will not let Lois go without some very ugly twists and turns! Can't wait to find out! smile1

Yeah that was always one thing that kinda irked me about the show. It was like ....We're dating then BOOM! Let's get married. WTH? I was seriously getting irked with Clark during 3-01 WHATTA....

As far as Lex is concerned.... He has some serious control issues so 'giving up' isn't something he's able to do easily.

There will be plenty of fun in the next part. Thanks for the FDK.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just read chapter 4. I love how Lois isn't angry with Clark about his keeping his Superman guise a secret from her -- and I like the fact that the date didn't end with the door slammed in his face.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Annie B. #273369 01/15/17 04:03 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Annie B.
I just read chapter 4. I love how Lois isn't angry with Clark about his keeping his Superman guise a secret from her -- and I like the fact that the date didn't end with the door slammed in his face.

Thanks, yeah I wanted to explore the long road of 'What if' with this one. There is still a lot for them to explore and learn about one another though. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 6 and 7 are up here . The game of cat and mouse has begun... peep devilsplat evil

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
“How do you think Mr. Kent would feel if he knew he was so ….instrumental in bringing this Kryptonite’s existence to my knowledge?” Lex asked as he paused the recording once more. He lit his cigar and smiled, “Continue the surveillance. We’ll catch up when I get back,” Lex ordered, heading toward the elevator.
Good thing Lois and Clark were talking about Superman in the 3rd person, or Lex would have some very dangerous information.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

Top Banana
Top Banana
“I’ve been …..seeing Clark,” Lois said slowly.

She was ready for the fireworks. The lectures and the disapproval tones. What she wasn’t prepared for was this. “Good for you,”

“What?” Lois asked, uncertainly.

“I said, ‘good for you,’” Ellen repeated. “You’re friends. If it works out ….and I’m not saying it won’t….it’ll make the relationship stronger.”

“Who are you and what have you done with my mother?” Lois asked, surprised.

“What? I can’t be happy for my daughter?” Ellen asked.
Ellen approves? No wonder Lois is confused! Maybe Ellen married Sam too quickly, without getting to know him first. Falling for a friend usually means that you know something about the other person (something that you like, or you wouldn't be friends in the first place).

Annie B. #273417 01/20/17 09:43 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
“How do you think Mr. Kent would feel if he knew he was so ….instrumental in bringing this Kryptonite’s existence to my knowledge?” Lex asked as he paused the recording once more. He lit his cigar and smiled, “Continue the surveillance. We’ll catch up when I get back,” Lex ordered, heading toward the elevator.
Good thing Lois and Clark were talking about Superman in the 3rd person, or Lex would have some very dangerous information.

Hi, Annie! Thanks for the FDK.

Yes, it's a game of cat and mouse now.... We'll see where this goes. This is one instance where talking about himself in the third person comes in handy. wink I always wondered how Lex knew about Kryptonite so I'm filling in the holes smile

“I’ve been …..seeing Clark,” Lois said slowly.

She was ready for the fireworks. The lectures and the disapproval tones. What she wasn’t prepared for was this. “Good for you,”

“What?” Lois asked, uncertainly.

“I said, ‘good for you,’” Ellen repeated. “You’re friends. If it works out ….and I’m not saying it won’t….it’ll make the relationship stronger.”

“Who are you and what have you done with my mother?” Lois asked, surprised.

“What? I can’t be happy for my daughter?” Ellen asked.
Ellen approves? No wonder Lois is confused! Maybe Ellen married Sam too quickly, without getting to know him first. Falling for a friend usually means that you know something about the other person (something that you like, or you wouldn't be friends in the first place).

Yeah, from what they discussed in the show it seemed maybe they didn't know each other, as well as they, thought when they got together. I forget which episode it was where Ellen talked about it...."He was a brilliant surgeon. I was his loyal nurse. We had it all..."

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, I'm afraid I stopped reading after the first 2 parts... Not because I didn't like the story. On the contrary, I'll finish reading when the story is complete: I'd be much too disappointed if I couldn't know the end.
Thanks for writing.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 9 is up.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He turned to smile at her, handing her a cup of coffee, “Hi,” He said with a smile. She hadn’t seen him since Saturday and he looked so good in his light gray suit with his usual outlandish tie in gray and red. Would it be in terrible taste if she kissed him here in the middle of the Daily Planet lobby? Sure it would give the gossip hounds even more to talk about but right now she really couldn’t think of a reason why she should care.

Kiss him! dance

Morgana

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard