Next Thread
Print Thread
#273339 01/12/17 06:09 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
I have just completed the alpha version of a new dramatic story, and I need some victims - er, beta readers to make me feel good about it. It is NOT a Lois or Clark deathfic, although there are some secondary character deaths and a pretty different starting point. It's almost 67,000 words long, 14 chapters, a prologue, and an epilogue. The toys start out a little bent and tarnished, but they get straightened out by the end. The story is finished, needing only beta help, so it's not going to disappear.

Any takers? You can email me, PM me, or reply here if you wish. I think a good team would three or four members, although if more want to play, we can accommodate more.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry!

I can promise a part per week (weekend) barring unforeseen craziness - if you'll have me again smile1 Doing Wonder of Love was lot's of fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks, Michael! If your email address has changed, please let me know. Otherwise, we'll probably get started on this one later this week.

We still have a slot or two open, FoLCs!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nope, still the same old smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard