Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if Lois Lane didn't rise up as a print journalist, but more of a tabloid journalist (ala Diana Stride from Top Copy). How would her and Superman's relationship be different? Due to more privacy with print journalist, I can't see Clark going that route, so how would Lois and Clark meet? Would they like each other or be instant rivals?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
What if Lois Lane didn't rise up as a print journalist, but more of a tabloid journalist (ala Diana Stride from Top Copy). How would her and Superman's relationship be different? Due to more privacy with print journalist, I can't see Clark going that route, so how would Lois and Clark meet? Would they like each other or be instant rivals?

I like this idea.....lemme finish Epiphany and Ghost from the Past and I'll definitely take it on. :P

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard