Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story part-let is Here.

FDK goes here. smile

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go stand next to George RR Martin so I can look punctual by comparison.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Yep. Clark was born a lunkhead! clap Loved it! Can't wait to see how he'll explain this one to Suzanne. How is Clark currently dressed, by the way? Is he Clark or Superman? If the latter, that might take more than a little explaining to Suzanne. Thanks for the update, Queen! A pure gem.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary and a Happy New Year to you, too!

His head felt like it had been opened with a rusty can-opener, stuffed with rocks, and then nailed shut
Awww, just like Ralph feels after ‘working late’.

A pair of hands came forward, helping him to sit up on what he gradually realized was his sofa.
Oh, good. Clark *hasn’t* brought him to Michel’s parents’ place.
CLARK: You think I’m stupid?
ER: /no comment/

Telepathy! Michel stared at Clark in awe. 'Can you hear what I am thinking, now?' he thought at Clark.

“Superman went back and put out the fire while you were resting,” Clark continued, sitting down beside him on the sofa.
Apparently, not.

Michel sighed. 'Clark, you thick-skulled oaf!' he mentally grumbled.

“Or, if you prefer,” Clark went on, “we can just wait until you're feeling better.”
rotflol
LOIS: Tell me about it.

—A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts.
Ooooh! Suzanne?

“I'll get it,” Clark offered, placing a hand on Michel's shoulder to prevent him from making a second attempt. He reached the door just as another, louder knock sounded.
Will she think Clark’s Michel? How are they explaining the two Michels?
SUZANNE: Two Michels? drool Oh là là, I can work with that. [Linked Image]

Oh, good Lord, it was Susanne!

Clark paused with his hand on the doorknob and turned to him, suddenly beaming. “Hey!” he exclaimed, loud enough that pretending not to be home was no longer an option, “I heard that!”
laugh Emotion-activated telepathy!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go stand next to George RR Martin so I can look punctual by comparison.
laugh
Also, at this point, he’s still on track, if the mountains blow in the Winds like leaves in 2017: http://winteriscoming.net/2016/01/13/graph-provides-perspective-on-the-winds-of-winter-delay/

Looking forward to your next attempt at cutting the Mereneese Knot! wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard