Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
This was the hardest ending I've ever written, and I apologize for the typos that are probably there! I do hope it's satisfying, though, for all of you who've been brave enough to follow this story through the long weeks between updates and through the bleak moments! Hope you enjoy!

And happy New Year!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark's ability to forgive is momentous. I can understand Martha and Jonathan's forgiveness of her crime against Tempus, in order to save their son 1000-fold; such forgiveness is easy.

Death gave Lois and Clark a blank slate on which to rewrite their love and their future. I doubt it's a course anyone would recommend, but dying and being reborn healed the wounds previously made, whether by Doomsday or by Lois. There will still be nightmares, how could there not be. Not to sound cliche, but Clark dying was worse than Lois breaking his heart. If he was going to live, and miracle upon miracles he did, therefore he should live the life he wants, and not the one he dreams of.

Lois merely wants a second (or third) chance to finally love Clark right. The Kents forgiveness allowed Lois to forgive herself. We knew that Clark's ability to forgive (especially Lois) is greater than anything else. I don't think what I'm trying to say is coming out well, because I'm tired and it's late.

Still had me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering how to fix Lois and Clark's cookie jar and fixed it you did. Let's hope it's stronger than before.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story very much. Well, frankly, up until the moment where 'Doomsday' was thrown into the plot. Don't get me wrong, I am not criticising the use of the character. But since I am mostly familiar with LnC you just lost me there somewhere along the way.

Other than that, it was a great idea to have Tempus use Lois as a weapon against Clark. He is right in that department, she really is the only person who can break his heart as thoroughly.

It was tragic to read that she understood Tempus' true intentions so very late.

Just like 'Newsworthy' it was a good, but tough read.

Great writing.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I gotta admit, this was a stunner of a story. So glad everything worked out for our favorite duo!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard