Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hope you enjoy!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
jawdrop Wow. Raw. Emotional. I could feel everything Clark was suffering. I'm cold now, thinking of the darkness between this part and when the light will reappear with the next part. But I'm okay. I'm no longer screaming in terror at the pain you've inflicted upon me (us). I know somehow we'll survive. We might not be as good and whole as we might've been once, but we wouldn't be in an Anti-K story if we were. wink

What an arduous recovery. Phew. I'm glad the pain is over. Why is Lois shrinking away towards the end? Is it because she knows how she dealt that final blow sending Tempus into oblivion? Does she think that Clark will never forgive her that secret?

Once more beautifully written. Thank you for your continued support of these boards and your loyal fans by bringing your writing back here time and again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
And if that tomorrow includes a statue of him in the future…well, not everything’s perfect.

That's a great line! clap Along with Clark wanting Lois to be his partner again, focusing on that friendship between them before anything else, those things define Clark, who he really is. It's going to be a long road of recovery, but he'll slowly get there with the support of his family and friends. Only one part left...I hope you can post it by the 31st so the story is eligible for the Kerths. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard