Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#273152 12/27/16 08:17 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quick question, because I'm drawing a blank.

In which episode, do Lois and Clark quiz each other on Santa's reindeer and the 7 dwarves?

Thanks!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Virginia,

That would be, "Barbarians at the Planet."

I'll admit, I cheated... I have downloaded all of the transcripts from this site, and whenever I have a question like this, I'll just search the file contents in my transcripts folder. I searched for "Dopey" to get this.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Lynn!

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I'll admit, I cheated... I have downloaded all of the transcripts from this site, and whenever I have a question like this, I'll just search the file contents in my transcripts folder. I searched for "Dopey" to get this.
I've got to say, this made me laugh. smile How many times in your life do you get to say that you made a search for "Dopey"? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Virginia,

<chuckle> Now that you mention it... Including this time? I think the answer would be, "Once."

Somehow, though, when one thinks of a "once in a lifetime experience," this isn't what usually leaps to mind.

Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard