Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 24 has been posted. Let me know what you think. Been kinda quiet around here. huh Are you still with me???

As you can see the number of chapters has been confirmed so YES that means you're closer to the end wink thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A/N: In honor of my son's birthday tomorrow I decided to grace you all with an early posting of Epiphany. Yes, there will be another next week. Lots happening in here...including a revelation. Enjoy! ....And Comment? Seriously getting kinda lonely over here on the boards lately. huh

Read Part 25 here.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I didn't expect WWWW to show up and add the mix but it will be interesting to see where that goes.

I think L&C are getting way too careless. Someone needs to smack Clark and remind him that Superman shouldn't be kissing Lois Lane. I wonder if it's will be Lex or Lucy that confronts them first with that knowledge.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by chickberry
I didn't expect WWWW to show up and add the mix but it will be interesting to see where that goes.

I think L&C are getting way too careless. Someone needs to smack Clark and remind him that Superman shouldn't be kissing Lois Lane. I wonder if it's will be Lex or Lucy that confronts them first with that knowledge.

Hey Chickberry! wave

Thanks for commenting!

I really couldn't resist adding this in. I know Dr. Kelly was crazy and trying to get Superman's powers and all but imagine how Lex would act when he discovered the new superhero in Metropolis? Anyway, not giving too much away.

Those two sometimes just can't help themselves... huh

I can say I'm not going to torture everyone for too much longer though. A revelation is coming though. thumbsup

I've posted Part 26 for everyone's enjoyment. I have finished writing Epiphany and now am in editing mode so....

The more responses I get the faster I'm encouraged to post basically thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Yay, it's finished! Always such a good feeling smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Yay, it's finished! Always such a good feeling smile

wave hyper Haha Thanks NK! Yeah I'm so relieved to be done with the writing part and now....I edit. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 27 has been posted. It does come with a TRIGGER warning for violence.

Hope everyone enjoys!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Is anyone still reading this on this side???

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Of course I am! As promised I'm re-reading from Chapter One! Okay gotta go. At a wedding reception. Talk about partying!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Of course I am! As promised I'm re-reading from Chapter One! Okay gotta go. At a wedding reception. Talk about partying!
Hehe Okay, have fun. Lots of dancing!
party

I should have Part 28 up tomorrow. I tried to give constructive FDK on each chapter of Airport but ..... that's a lot of chapters. I hope my comments make you smile though wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
All right, Part 28 is up. Trying to give everyone a chance to get caught up so ....I guess comment with a smiley or something when you're caught up or send me a PM or something. It's going to be a busy week but I DID just finish cleaning this up for archive so ready when you guys are wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YES! More Summer reading!!! party

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
YES! More Summer reading!!! party

Haha! Yes, lots of summer reading for all! Now I'm going to go pass out because OMG! 590 PAGES! thud dizzy

It's DONE! Posted and Done and OMG! Hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Epiphany TOC Complete

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 4
Talk about a first date, dinner, dancing and flying! No wonder Lois didn't get angry, she was completely overwhelmed!

Wow is the only word to describe all that happened in this part,

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 4
Talk about a first date, dinner, dancing and flying! No wonder Lois didn't get angry, she was completely overwhelmed!

Wow is the only word to describe all that happened in this part,

Yes, I wanted a revelation to be done *right* for once. A little romance mixed in with dinner, dancing, and an evening flight is a sure way to make even Lois Lane speechless. Glad you're enjoying the story Morgana. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 5

It is so funny reading these parts again! Anyhow Lex forget the flowers and jewelry, simply leave Lois alone! She doesn't want you. Honestly, some guys are just plain stubborn.

Where is Jack?

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 6

Thank goodness Jack is OK, but he's badly shaken up.

Speaking of 'shaken up', Lex is none to pleased to get a Dear John letter. Hmmm, Mrs. Cox isn't too happy either.

Kryptonite. Oh boy.

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 5

It is so funny reading these parts again! Anyhow Lex forget the flowers and jewelry, simply leave Lois alone! She doesn't want you. Honestly, some guys are just plain stubborn.

Where is Jack?

Yeah Lex always struck me as one of those controlling types that doesn't know how to take 'no' for an answer. Some guys just can't take a hint.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 7

Lots happening in the Bullpen! Those two need to keep their hands off each other when in the conference room.

Lucy co es across as a complete pain when she arrived at Lois' apartment. Does Loisnreally want to be bothered having her around now that Clark is in her life? Case in point, Lex is probably going to use her as leverage against her sister. After all, the camera failed, what else does he have left?

Oh yeah, he does have board members of the Daily Planet in his pocket....

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 7

Lots happening in the Bullpen! Those two need to keep their hands off each other when in the conference room.

Lucy co es across as a complete pain when she arrived at Lois' apartment. Does Loisnreally want to be bothered having her around now that Clark is in her life? Case in point, Lex is probably going to use her as leverage against her sister. After all, the camera failed, what else does he have left?

Oh yeah, he does have board members of the Daily Planet in his pocket....

Haha yeah! It is so hard for those two to catch a break from the Planet Grapevine.... something so innocent too hehe.

Oh, Lex can be resourceful but Lucy has her own opinions when it comes to Lex... She'll grow on you I hope. wink

Yes Lex seems to have a lot of people in his pocket which comes into play later in the story. Thanks for the FDK. Hope you have a great 4th of July holiday.

Have I mentioned how much I do NOT like viewing this site on my phone? It's so tiny. I gotta zoom in and zoom out.... Don't mind me as I sit here bored waiting on the host to this stupid meeting to show up....

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard