Part one of the Epilogue.

Comments go here.

Last edited by KenJ; 12/14/16 08:34 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice interaction between all of the young ones. I liked that you let Morgana figure out Kam-El/Jon. At least now he can go visit her and not have to explain to her how he got to upstate New York.

I am interested in how you handle the epilogue and what you include in it.

Looking forward to it.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Nice interaction between all of the young ones. I liked that you let Morgana figure out Kam-El/Jon. At least now he can go visit her and not have to explain to her how he got to upstate New York.

I am interested in how you handle the epilogue and what you include in it.

Looking forward to it.

Mike

This was the first part of a two part epilogue.

Morgana had a lot of information, she had seen Jon in exercise gear and Kam-El in his spandex uniform. The attitudes he displayed were very similar both between Jon and Kam-El. Jon will have to work on that. The item that cinched the ID was the kiss.

Hattie has almost as much information, but for some reason she keeps missing out on the personal interaction.

The rest of the epilogue will cover a lot of ground in a short time. Forewarned is forearmed.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Morgana suggested, “I suppose so. Maybe we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Sort of a ‘dry run’ for the future. If nothing comes of it then it wasn’t meant to be or if one of us finds our special someone, then no hard feelings, we go our separate ways. Besides, if I had a boyfriend the guys in my new school wouldn’t be bothering me.”

Its sweet the way their lives are continuing together despite the relationship is over a long distance. It's good to see how all of them work hard to remain friends. Of course in Lara and Jon's case it is really easy because of the ability to fly. Talk about cutting down on travel expenses! smile1

The four of them had a good time and the girls picked out their respective gowns. Lara chose a shop that had an outlet in Metropolis so that the rest of the bridal party could get their gown locally. Hattie and JJ as well as the rest of her sisters and brothers made up the balance of the party.

The wedding itself would be held in Metropolis. Lara had the gowns shipped by the store to the local outlet and when the time came she flew home with Mike.

Having been in and worked on several weddings, having a store that is reputable and dependable is key for a bride! Shipping a wedding gown, whether it is across town or the nation is a nail biting experience, not for the faint-of-heart! Lara made the right decision.

This story has been pleasant and very restful, sorry to see it come to an end!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Morgana suggested, “I suppose so. Maybe we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Sort of a ‘dry run’ for the future. If nothing comes of it then it wasn’t meant to be or if one of us finds our special someone, then no hard feelings, we go our separate ways. Besides, if I had a boyfriend the guys in my new school wouldn’t be bothering me.”

Its sweet the way their lives are continuing together despite the relationship is over a long distance. It's good to see how all of them work hard to remain friends. Of course in Lara and Jon's case it is really easy because of the ability to fly. Talk about cutting down on travel expenses! smile1

Yes, who better to carry on a long distance relationship?

Originally Posted by Morgana
The four of them had a good time and the girls picked out their respective gowns. Lara chose a shop that had an outlet in Metropolis so that the rest of the bridal party could get their gown locally. Hattie and JJ as well as the rest of her sisters and brothers made up the balance of the party.

The wedding itself would be held in Metropolis. Lara had the gowns shipped by the store to the local outlet and when the time came she flew home with Mike.

Having been in and worked on several weddings, having a store that is reputable and dependable is key for a bride! Shipping a wedding gown, whether it is across town or the nation is a nail biting experience, not for the faint-of-heart! Lara made the right decision.

This story has been pleasant and very restful, sorry to see it come to an end!

Hopefully it wasn’t quite so restful in certain chapters. We worked up to the suspence, now we are winding down from it.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard