Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So as frustrating as certain parts of 'The Eyes Have It' are for me, I found one of my favorite parts to elaborate on. And for all that 'Chi Of Steel' tries to have to say on things, I couldn't find much to say about it at all...so I went with my favorite line from it. Hopefully it doesn't contradict anything from the show!

Thanks for reading!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
31 - Awwww. Sweet Waff! Keep this up and we'll expect a pure romance where neither Clark nor Lois gets their heart broken. For Valentine's Day, I think. evil Anyway, loved it! Makes me want to watch that episode again. I recall the scene vaguely, but now that I've seen it through her eyes, I want to see it again.

32 - Ooooooh. Another sweet story. This time we get to see Clark and Lois's relationship through the eyes of a 3rd party. I'm glad to hear that they have a better meeting than just at the same optometrist. It makes their friendship seem more on solid ground. Her question had always made me roll my eyes and make me want to swat her on the back of the head. "Think!" They're both reporters!

33 - Awwww. I did just watch this episode a few days ago. And, yes, Clark's helplessness was painful to watch. His eyes are tied to his control and without them, he's out of control. Martha, the ideal mother, feels her son's pain as her own. So much she has covered up to keep his secret, but hiding her love for him as she does (with Superman) is a near impossibility for her, especially when he sounds so lost. You make us want her to be able to cure him with her mother's love. Very sweet, yet sad.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard