Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
All FDK for Ghost From the Past part 13 & 14 goes here. peep hyper

Hope everyone is enjoying the story. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 15 is up here

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Still reading and finding this story intriguing. It takes me a while to follow the shifts in time, and I didn't realize it's been so long since commenting. I seem to be the only commenter, but you are getting 64 to 74 views for the last three chapters. And no they're not all me! goofy

Please continue this story when RL allows!

In chapter 15, nice switch that Nightfall seems to trigger Clark's memory, or maybe it's coincidence it returns then. Hope he's safe at the Kent farm.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Still reading and finding this story intriguing. It takes me a while to follow the shifts in time, and I didn't realize it's been so long since commenting. I seem to be the only commenter, but you are getting 64 to 74 views for the last three chapters. And no they're not all me! goofy

Please continue this story when RL allows!

In chapter 15, nice switch that Nightfall seems to trigger Clark's memory, or maybe it's coincidence it returns then. Hope he's safe at the Kent farm.

Yes, I've been seeing the views. Thanks for commenting.

I'm currently finishing up Part 16. Hoping to have it up either today / tomorrow, but we will see. Not giving anything away but there is a big TWIST in the next part. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 16 is up. FDK appreciated as always. Hope everyone enjoys.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
WOW! You weren't kidding. That was a BIG twist, and totally unexpected from the interaction at the beginning of the chapter. clap

Don't want to rush you, but looking forward to the next part. smile1

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
WOW! You weren't kidding. That was a BIG twist, and totally unexpected from the interaction at the beginning of the chapter. clap

Don't want to rush you, but looking forward to the next part. smile1

Thanks. Yes, the flashbacks are gone so it'll move a lot faster now. I often wondered what would happen if the government WASN'T quite as friendly when Superman arrived. I love conspiracies so this'll be a fun ride.

Thanks for the FDK. I should have the next part up sometime next week. whistle

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I, too, am reading this story and liking it very much. It`s something I always look forward to reading on the rare occassions when I ride to work alone. Unfortunately, nowadays I have little time to read at all, let alone write any comments.

I am curious to learn what happened to little Jamie. Having a little daughter myself, I can hardly imagine what Lois must feel like having lost her son. This story is really heart-wrenching, but I am so glad that Lois and Clark have found each other by now.

Looking forward to the next part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by bakasi
I, too, am reading this story and liking it very much. It`s something I always look forward to reading on the rare occassions when I ride to work alone. Unfortunately, nowadays I have little time to read at all, let alone write any comments.

I am curious to learn what happened to little Jamie. Having a little daughter myself, I can hardly imagine what Lois must feel like having lost her son. This story is really heart-wrenching, but I am so glad that Lois and Clark have found each other by now.

Looking forward to the next part.

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the story. The story of Jamie is actually what happened to my son, Jamie when we lost him in 2014. It was one of the reasons I hadn't been on the boards for a number of years until recently. You're so right, it's not something anyone can really imagine unless they've experienced that kind of loss. It took me a few years to find the courage to write it...now here it is. smile

It's a heart-wrenching story, but I'm doing my best not to drag anything out too long because of how painful it is. Plus, I feel like the characters are suffering enough. There's still a lot to work through along with the twists and turns from Lex and Bureau 39 but I'm not planning on it being anywhere near as complicated as Winner Takes All or When Churches Come Crashing Down was.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
The story of Jamie is actually what happened to my son, Jamie when we lost him in 2014. It was one of the reasons I hadn't been on the boards for a number of years until recently. You're so right, it's not something anyone can really imagine unless they've experienced that kind of loss.
That is so, so sad. I can't imagine how painful that was.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Top Banana
Top Banana
FDK for chapter 16: So the president was in on Bureau 39 -- and is planning on throwing Trask under the bus. The plot thickens ...

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Annie B.
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
The story of Jamie is actually what happened to my son, Jamie when we lost him in 2014. It was one of the reasons I hadn't been on the boards for a number of years until recently. You're so right, it's not something anyone can really imagine unless they've experienced that kind of loss.
That is so, so sad. I can't imagine how painful that was.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Annie B.
FDK for chapter 16: So the president was in on Bureau 39 -- and is planning on throwing Trask under the bus. The plot thickens ...

Yes, the conspiracy theory continues...

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard