Print Thread
#272943 12/10/16 06:46 AM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Only four more parts until the end!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Well, that's Ralph and Tempus taken care of - hopefully - I'll be interested to see how this finishes.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
I know Gregory Daee is a bad guy, but I kind of like him. He's a villain with depth.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Marcus Rowland

Well, that's Ralph and Tempus taken care of - hopefully - I'll be interested to see how this finishes.

Yes. Ralph will be a guest of the New Troy penal system for awhile.

Tempus? Nope.

Three remain. The end is coming swiftly to those villians, but what about our favorite reporting duo? Will they continue on the path of life together or go their separate ways? After all, this is an Alternative Universe, anything can happen ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
AnnieB

Welcome back! Nice to see your name on the boards again! smile1

I know Gregory Daee is a bad guy, but I kind of like him. He's a villain with depth.

He is different from Lex and Tempus. He is an ordinary, cold-hearted businessman, set in the mode of The first Rockefeller, not a crazy bone in his body. But he does it with a sense of style. Oh, did anyone notice he is falling in love with his wife?

Morgana

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, another full chapter!

You're right, I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how you've taken care of Todd Sylvester and his family. S.T.A.R. Labs definitely needs an honest intelligent C.P.A. And I imagine he'll get some additional work (or maybe just give informal advice) advising the researchers in how to invest their retirement funds. thumbsup

Glad to see Ralph getting caught. And Tempus. But, I never count him out until the last word of a story. Will just have to wait and see.

Clark as referee between Linda and Lois is perfect. Only he could get Lois to play nice with Linda, at least Canon Clark.

Very nice that Daae is falling in love with Lana. But, will he be implicated at all? And if he avoids scandal or arrest, will he go after Clark again or can he leave him alone? Clark is no threat to him on the Lana front. But look out from Lois if Daae attacks Clark! Love it when any Lois goes into Mad Dog mode to protect someone, especially Clark/Superman!

Looking forward to what happens next! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ciudadora

You're right, I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how you've taken care of Todd Sylvester and his family. S.T.A.R. Labs definitely needs an honest intelligent C.P.A. And I imagine he'll get some additional work (or maybe just give informal advice) advising the researchers in how to invest their retirement funds.

Yeah, Todd and Dennis both needed a fresh start someplace else. As Todd had said, going back to TresAx would be a very bad career move. S.T.A.R. needs someone with integrity and as Clark had said, these guys are genuises, but outside of the lab it is a different story. No doubt Todd will help them with all kinds of financial advice!

Glad to see Ralph getting caught. And Tempus. But, I never count him out until the last word of a story. Will just have to wait and see.

Hmmm ...

Clark as referee between Linda and Lois is perfect. Only he could get Lois to play nice with Linda, at least Canon Clark.

Alt Clark is no slouch in the referee department. But to be fair, it is a combination of that and Lois realizing that at that moment her former rival needed a friend.

Very nice that Daae is falling in love with Lana. But, will he be implicated at all? And if he avoids scandal or arrest, will he go after Clark again or can he leave him alone? Clark is no threat to him on the Lana front. But look out from Lois if Daae attacks Clark! Love it when any Lois goes into Mad Dog mode to protect someone, especially Clark/Superman!

Clark isn't a threat to Gregory, especially where Lana is concerned! But the Swiss businessman has a lot of enemies. What happens when one of them decides he wants revenge? wildguy

Part 29 will be up on Friday. thumbsup

Morgana

Top Banana
Top Banana
As Cuidadora said, another full chapter! Things are beginning to come together quickly but we still have Daae to take care of and I have wondered since early on how you were going to handle Lana's knowledge of Clark's powers and how she could let her husband go to jail if she could play that card and get Clark to support Daae. The last four chapters should be interesting along that front.

I loved the making up between Lois and Linda and of course Clark's impression that he was being a referee between the two. Does Lois' welcome mean that Linda would be working there when the dust all settles. After Ralph's arrest they have an opening...

M

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Top Banana
Top Banana
As Cuidadora said, another full chapter! Things are beginning to come together quickly but we still have Daae to take care of and I have wondered since early on how you were going to handle Lana's knowledge of Clark's powers and how she could let her husband go to jail if she could play that card and get Clark to support Daae. The last four chapters should be interesting along that front. Of course Tempus is never out of the picture so we will have to see there.

I loved the making up between Lois and Linda and of course Clark's impression that he was being a referee between the two. Does Lois' welcome mean that Linda would be working there when the dust all settles. After Ralph's arrest they have an opening...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

As Cuidadora said, another full chapter! Things are beginning to come together quickly but we still have Daae to take care of and I have wondered since early on how you were going to handle Lana's knowledge of Clark's powers and how she could let her husband go to jail if she could play that card and get Clark to support Daae. The last four chapters should be interesting along that front. Of course Tempus is never out of the picture so we will have to see there.

From here on out the chapters will be longer than usual because I didn't want the story to drag out more than necessary. So they will be full indeed!

When the time comes, Lana's the value of knowledge of Clark's secret identity won't amount to a hill of beans. whistle

I loved the making up between Lois and Linda and of course Clark's impression that he was being a referee between the two.

It's the tentative beginnings of a new friendship. Still, it is doubtful that they will become good friends since Linda has gone into witness protection and contact with her old life will be frowned upon.

Does Lois' welcome mean that Linda would be working there when the dust all settles. After Ralph's arrest they have an opening...

A newsroom with Lois Lane and Linda King? shock Poor Clark would never get any work done because he would be so busy playing peacemaker. Plus Linda would start wondering about his frequent comings and goings begin a private investigation of her own. What a disaster! No way!!

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
Ooooh...Daae has Templar under control. Nice to see the villain taken down by an even greater threat! And very satisfying to see Ralph finally get what's coming to him!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

Ooooh...Daae has Templar under control. Nice to see the villain taken down by an even greater threat! And very satisfying to see Ralph finally get what's coming to him!

Never turn your back on a man like Gregory Daae, he will always surprise you and not in a good way! jawdrop This is Tempus biggest flaw, always thinking he is the smartest man in the room. Daae also has a strong right hook!

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard