Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hope there are a few of you out there enjoying these -- I'm sure having a lot of fun writing them!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
28 - I can hear Jimmy's voice in your words. Well done! clap I can really feel his anger and pain.

One quibble. There's no way Jimmy or anyone else knows that Clark was dumped in a pile of trash in an alley unless they have an informant in the Clone Gang. As far as they know, he could've been given cement shoes and dumped in Hobb's Bay or stuffed in a furnace.

29 -
She didn’t know. In a world where even Superman could lie, she felt as if all the rules had changed.
Poor Superman, always being held to high standards than everyone else. He isn't even allowed a little white lie of self-protection. I can understand Lois's POV; Superman symbolized truth and honesty, if she didn't have that, could she ever trust ANY man? She doesn't ask him WHY he lied, only knows that he did. She's lied plenty of times, but she can't accept the same trait in others. Ironic, huh?

30- Awwww. Waffy goodness. Clark in love and hanging on Lois's rarely given compliment. Love it!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Ooh, good catch, Virginia! I'll have to go back and try to make it clearer that Jimmy is only imagining what happened to Clark's body -- and with their heavy gangster roots, he probably WOULD assume he was tossed into the river! I've always thought Lois's reaction to Clark lying in the Foundling was ridiculously over-the-top (not to mention hypocritical int he extreme), but conversely, I find it very intriguing that she had a similar reaction to Superman. He is held to a higher standard, and seeing as how she's the one who first reported on him as a moral pillar -- and how she's lying for him about Kryptonite now -- it felt like an important step for her to have to take in order to be so perfect for Clark when she finally does know his identity. And yeah, I think Clark had to be really, REALLY happy with Lois's response to his Christmas gesture!

Thanks a lot!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard