Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Don't hate me -- I've just always wanted to explore a bit of what Doomsday might have looked like in the L&C universe!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! What have you done? You can't do that! They need to find a way for Clark to forgive Lois and live happily ever after! You can't do this! And leave us with 4 more parts of Lois slowly dissolving into a bitter depression of sorrow. mecry Please no. Don't leave it HERE! Come back and fix this!

So, Lois had been trapped in a time window. No wonder there was no escape, no way for Clark to find her. I did get kind of confused by what happened in Lex's wine cellar though. First there was two Tempuses and then one with a Herb, but then Herb disappeared. ??????? What exactly happened? huh

I figured if I were Lois I'd want to stab him to stop him from causing pain to any more Lois and Clarks. This in itself would cause Clark to be unable to spend his future with him. Pushing Tempus through a time window works well too. (The same window Doomsday is pushed through does make his future seem grim, indeed, if he must share a small box with Doomsday for the rest of his eternity.)

So, what happened to Clark? Is he buried under the ruble with a hole in his chest? Did he accidentally fall through the time window with Doomsday? Did he fake his death so no longer having to deal with this woman who broke his heart?

wildguy Come back and fix this! wildguy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
“What good is winning if there’s no one left to hear you gloat?”
Ha ha ha! I love Tempus. laugh
Great chapter - a heroic last stand for our couple. The kiss before going off to battle, the self-sacrifice - the story is building to a dramatic climax. I'm happy I was able to catch up on your story tonight and am looking forward to the next part. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Virginia -- I'm not leaving it here...exactly... whistle The other Tempuses Lois was seeing were flashes of what happened in the original timeline (AKA: the show); as soon as she realized he was in those flashes, she was trying to see as much of him as she could. Only, those flashes have always made her pay a pretty high price. This might be one of the only times we can be thankful for Tempus's intervention. Maybe. Ugh, hard to even write that, though.

This was one of my favorite chapters to write, groobie, so thanks! It's been hard to write Lois as a victim, so it was really nice to finally get to write her taking out the person who'd been manipulating and using her. Glad you're still reading!

Thanks for the feedback!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Because I can.

Those words chilled me to the bone. Tempus is a complete lunatic. Imagine going to so many different worlds all to destroy Lois and Clark!

Gotta read the next two chapters!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Morgana -- truthfully, this older version of Tempus really scared me, too, but he was a ton of fun to write (his dialogue is so easy)!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ack! I knew I shouldn't have read this so late at night. Now I have to get some sleep without knowing what's going to happen!

Great part. It hurts that both Lois and Clark have had to directly have a hand in killing, but there was just no other way. (And it was self defense, so that should give them at least a little peace in the long run.)

Dang, Tempus! "Because I can." Complete lunacy! I'd say he needs a hobby, but clearly he had one - scouring the multiverse tormenting and killing Clark.

Hope to be back reading the rest soon! Thanks for the fun ride!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard