Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It's all over, but the shouting as they say. Or is it? A two part epilogue follows.

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“You’re an unusual guy, Jon Kent. I don’t know anyone else, except maybe Superman that would feel sorry for the perpetrator of such an act.” That statement made Morgana start to make some comparisons between Superman and Jon and Kam-El.

Jon said, “Well, at least I was able to deliver you home, safe and sound.”

“Yeah, there is that.” On impulse, Morgana threw her arms around Jon’s neck and kissed him.

Lara had been watching, intently and as she saw Morgana start to move she realized that the one thing that she feared was about to happen. She thought furiously for a second before she came up with a strategy. Reaching over the front seat, she brought her palm down on the center of the steering wheel, setting off the horn.

A couple of things happened simultaneously as a result. Jon and Morgana pulled apart, Morgana dropping her hands to her sides, a satisfied smile on her lips and Mike berated Lara, “Why’d you do that? That was rude. She was thanking him for the evening.”

Ah Mike, it may have been rude, but Lara is only trying to keep her brother's secret identity just that ...secret. A kiss is as specific as a fingerprint.

Clark put a hand on Jon’s shoulder and said, “I understand how you feel and your mother and I feel the same way. Hattie is like another daughter to us, but if something like that does happen, we have to rise above it. It will take superhuman ability, but we must forgive. If we didn’t, with what we can do, there is no telling what harm we could do. We could do worse than any twenty Buds could do.”

Compassion, humility and kindness are also superpowers we all need! Clark speaks from experience, revenge is never the answer. It only leads to more problems and severed friendships.

Lois took the story and glanced over it. She started to move in the direction of her desk and indicated her visitor chair. Sitting down she picked up a blue pencil and started making corrections. After a number of “Ummmms and Ahhhhs” she handed it back to Hattie and said, “Make those changes and I’ll give it to the editor. You kids might just have your first byline in a major metropolitan newspaper.”

Its really cool to get her name and the others into a genuine newspaper, but is that the reason why Hattie took the story to Lois in the first place?

He decided that he needed to be honest with her. “Morgana, there is no other girl that I like better than you, but that’s all it is ... I like you, but not in a romantic way. You are a good friend, but I’m afraid that is all we ever will be … friends.”

Painful, but honest. The young man is a class act!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
“You’re an unusual guy, Jon Kent. I don’t know anyone else, except maybe Superman that would feel sorry for the perpetrator of such an act.” That statement made Morgana start to make some comparisons between Superman and Jon and Kam-El.

Jon said, “Well, at least I was able to deliver you home, safe and sound.”

“Yeah, there is that.” On impulse, Morgana threw her arms around Jon’s neck and kissed him.

Lara had been watching, intently and as she saw Morgana start to move she realized that the one thing that she feared was about to happen. She thought furiously for a second before she came up with a strategy. Reaching over the front seat, she brought her palm down on the center of the steering wheel, setting off the horn.

A couple of things happened simultaneously as a result. Jon and Morgana pulled apart, Morgana dropping her hands to her sides, a satisfied smile on her lips and Mike berated Lara, “Why’d you do that? That was rude. She was thanking him for the evening.”

Ah Mike, it may have been rude, but Lara is only trying to keep her brother's secret identity just that ...secret. A kiss is as specific as a fingerprint.

Right on! Lara was trying as best she could to preserve the family secret.

Clark put a hand on Jon’s shoulder and said, “I understand how you feel and your mother and I feel the same way. Hattie is like another daughter to us, but if something like that does happen, we have to rise above it. It will take superhuman ability, but we must forgive. If we didn’t, with what we can do, there is no telling what harm we could do. We could do worse than any twenty Buds could do.”

Compassion, humility and kindness are also superpowers we all need! Clark speaks from experience, revenge is never the answer. It only leads to more problems and severed friendships.

Later on in life, Jon will find himself in a similar circumstance and he doesn’t handle it well. It requires Clark to intervene and prevent Jon from doing something he would have regretted for the rest of his life. (See Hattie and Mr. X)

Lois took the story and glanced over it. She started to move in the direction of her desk and indicated her visitor chair. Sitting down she picked up a blue pencil and started making corrections. After a number of “Ummmms and Ahhhhs” she handed it back to Hattie and said, “Make those changes and I’ll give it to the editor. You kids might just have your first byline in a major metropolitan newspaper.”

It’s really cool to get her name and the others into a genuine newspaper, but is that the reason why Hattie took the story to Lois in the first place?

Hattie may have had an ulterior motive. After she graduates from college, she can apply for an internship or job and have a leg up on the competition.

He decided that he needed to be honest with her. “Morgana, there is no other girl that I like better than you, but that’s all it is ... I like you, but not in a romantic way. You are a good friend, but I’m afraid that is all we ever will be … friends.”

Painful, but honest. The young man is a class act!

He had two very good role models.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard