OP Offline
Beat Reporter

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL! That's great!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

dcarson Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This is one reason why when I ran a supers RPG I set it in 1980. Batman Continues, Batman first started fighting crime in 1929, it is now 50 years later and the next generation is having to take over.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Hilarious! It's also why I never tag anyone or want to be tagged in photos. Love Lois's face! Did she know beforehand? lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
I was thinking the same thing Virginia! Imagine if that's how she found out?

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ha! Great smile

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Maybe Clark could use this website as an excuse.

"Hey, isn't it amazing how I look just like a guy from another planet? Genetics are strange, aren't they?"

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, to be honest, half the time, Facebook wants to tag my 3 year old twins as people I went to high school with. So Clark could blame it on some weird inaccuracy within the site.

And I totally got the feeling this was the way Lois was finding out in the pic, Virginia.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, my dad posted some pictures of his grandmother, and Facebook keeps wanting to tag them as me.

So, what Clark needs to do is find someone who resembles Lois and comment on Facebook's attempts to tag the pictures as her.

"Lois, I didn't know you were really Teri Hatcher!"

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
Maybe Clark could use this website as an excuse.
Okay. Unless you knew you were separated at birth from an identical twin or trying to get rid of a stalker, why would you want to use this website?

Apparently, the guy I had a huge crush on in college (before I met hubby) who only wanted to be friends with me, dated another woman (after I finally gave up on anything ever happening) that everyone said looked just like me. mad

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
One of the things I have in my Supergirl Returns series is that in her secret identity she admits that she looks a lot like Supergirl - but claims it's deliberate, because she's a fan! She doesn't try to change her hair colour or style, she just says that she always has her hair done in a Supergirl style, and has entered and won look-alike competitions etc. Her only disguises are contact lenses, which change the tint of her eyes from intense blue to blue-grey, and a change in posture, attitude, and speech.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard