Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#272865 12/01/16 04:01 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Not sure where to post this. I came across this store on Ebay. At first I thought it was someone's idea of a joke, but it's a serious business selling shipping supplies among other things. I didn't see any other posts about this store.
Lexcorps Super Store

I definitely won't use the name "Lexcorps Super Store" in a story!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
jawdrop Either someone is a Superman fan or really out of the loop on popular media. I know much of the Lex Luthor brand out there is LuthorCorp, but still... Can they really NOT know?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Nothing on the Ebay store seems connected to Superman. I did a search engine search for LexCorps Superstore Ebay and found a Marketplace review at
https://www.marketplacepulse.com/ebay/usa/lexcorpscom.

Apparently they've been in business since 2000 and are among the top 10,000 Ebay sellers with almost 5000 reviews.

No idea how they arrived at the name.

LexCorp.io is a Warner Bros. Entertainment website claiming LexCorp with CEO Lex Luthor is "the world's premier digital industrial company." It actually has tabs including investing and about. So the name Lex Corp apparently is used by Warner Brothers.

Definitely strange.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard