Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, here we go again. I hope you are up for some more pulse pounding action because we are not finished yet.

Comments go here.

Last edited by KenJ; 12/14/16 08:37 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
JJ, knowing that Lara was busy being Ultra Woman 2, knew that he needed to cover for her. “I’m sure she’s okay. Lara’s a smart kid. She’ll get clear and stay away. I’m sure she’ll turn up safe and sound. It’s Hattie that I’m worried about. She runs toward trouble rather than away from it.”

You know, if Hattie ran away from trouble that would be cause for serious worry.

Jon had been in pursuit of the felons. Their attire had made it difficult because the lights were out and their black clothes made them almost invisible, but Kam-El’s uniform being mostly black gave him a similar advantage.

Go get them Kam-El!

The explosion happened as Superman was returning from the hospital. As he neared the building he used his super-vision. He saw Ultra Woman and Hattie in the cafeteria and that they were okay. Seeing that she had things under control on her end, he started scanning the other end of the building.

He spotted Kam-El confronting the gang and as he neared, he saw them flee down the stairwell, closing the door behind themselves. He scanned the basement area and saw some windows at ground level. Deducing that they planned to escape that way, he landed and allowed their fear of Kam-El to cause them to run right into his waiting arms.

What an excellent way to get everyone in the family involved in this awful situation! But once again, poor Hattie is missing out on the action with Kam-El. That girl's timing is unfortunate, to say the least!

As he walked up, Morgana confronted him, “Where have you been?”

“Well, after we got separated…”

“After you shoved me under a table, you mean.”

“Well, yeah, I thought you’d be safer there.”

“Well, I wasn’t.”

“You might have been if you’d stayed there.”

“Well, I couldn’t, besides, how was I to know that I was one of the people they were after?”

Neat banter between these two! thumbsup

“Well, Inspector, I was looking for Jon Kent and I wound up in the cafeteria.”

Henderson interrupted her, “Would that be the son of Lois Lane and Clark Kent?”

“Yeah, he’s my best friend. You know the family?”

“You could say that. His mother has been a thorn in my side for years. Oh, well, please continue.”

Lois had a hard time hiding the smile that his statement brought to her lips.

LOL! Poor Bill! If only he knew!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
JJ, knowing that Lara was busy being Ultra Woman 2, knew that he needed to cover for her. “I’m sure she’s okay. Lara’s a smart kid. She’ll get clear and stay away. I’m sure she’ll turn up safe and sound. It’s Hattie that I’m worried about. She runs toward trouble rather than away from it.”

You know, if Hattie ran away from trouble that would be cause for serious worry.

Hattie is cast in Lois’s mold, all right.

Jon had been in pursuit of the felons. Their attire had made it difficult because the lights were out and their black clothes made them almost invisible, but Kam-El’s uniform being mostly black gave him a similar advantage.

Go get them Kam-El!

Just like his father.

The explosion happened as Superman was returning from the hospital. As he neared the building he used his super-vision. He saw Ultra Woman and Hattie in the cafeteria and that they were okay. Seeing that she had things under control on her end, he started scanning the other end of the building.

He spotted Kam-El confronting the gang and as he neared, he saw them flee down the stairwell, closing the door behind themselves. He scanned the basement area and saw some windows at ground level. Deducing that they planned to escape that way, he landed and allowed their fear of Kam-El to cause them to run right into his waiting arms.

What an excellent way to get everyone in the family involved in this awful situation! But once again, poor Hattie is missing out on the action with Kam-El. That girl's timing is unfortunate, to say the least!

Unfortunately for her, she just doesn’t seem able to connect with him. That situation doesn’t resolve itself until the story Hattie Kaplin Reporter (in the archive)

As he walked up, Morgana confronted him, “Where have you been?”

“Well, after we got separated…”

“After you shoved me under a table, you mean.”

“Well, yeah, I thought you’d be safer there.”

“Well, I wasn’t.”

“You might have been if you’d stayed there.”

“Well, I couldn’t, besides, how was I to know that I was one of the people they were after?”

Neat banter between these two! thumbsup

I was quite pleased with how it turned out myself.

“Well, Inspector, I was looking for Jon Kent and I wound up in the cafeteria.”

Henderson interrupted her, “Would that be the son of Lois Lane and Clark Kent?”

“Yeah, he’s my best friend. You know the family?”

“You could say that. His mother has been a thorn in my side for years. Oh, well, please continue.”

Lois had a hard time hiding the smile that his statement brought to her lips.

LOL! Poor Bill! If only he knew!

Sooner or later he’s bound to find out.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just getting caught up on this and Airport...

A lot of detail work here, the thing you excel at. I loved the end when Jon went back and got an earful from Morgana! Just like Lois and Clark back in Seasons 1 and 2. He is either going to have to up his excuse game or let her in on the secret as she does not seem likely to put up with "Cheese of the Month Club" type of excuses. JJ is MUCH better at covering for Jon and Lana.

Now off to Chapter 14!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Just getting caught up on this and Airport...

A lot of detail work here, the thing you excel at. I loved the end when Jon went back and got an earful from Morgana! Just like Lois and Clark back in Seasons 1 and 2. He is either going to have to up his excuse game or let her in on the secret as she does not seem likely to put up with "Cheese of the Month Club" type of excuses. JJ is MUCH better at covering for Jon and Lara.

Now off to Chapter 14!

Mike

That banter turned out well, glad you noticed.

Yeah, Jon is new at this game. He has a lot to learn.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard