Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Note the change in the total number of posts. The epilogue needed to be two chapters long.

Well, Bud and his cronies tried. Will they get away with it?

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hattie was instantly alert. The only thought in her mind was to get the story. She and JJ stopped dancing and Hattie headed for the table where she had left her purse. In that purse were her cell phone, pad pencil and tape recorder.

That's Hattie always ready to write a story! That most have been a big purse!

This time it required Kam-El to use his hands to snag the slugs from the air. He was fortunate that there were only four bullets left in his revolver. He intercepted two with each hand before the hammer of his revolver fell on an empty cylinder.

Opening his hands he allowed the slugs to fall to the floor, hoping to intimidate the shooters.

Good thing he was able to catch those bullets! Imagine the harm they would have caused if they had not? Unfortunately, since those guys are so loaded up with liquid courage, that might not be enough to intimidate them.

Over his shoulder, Jon said, “Stay close to me, but behind me. I won’t let him hurt you.”

Morgana replied, in a heartfelt whisper, “I know. This isn’t the first time.”

Kam-El replied, “I remember.”

“Looks like I’ll owe you another kiss.”

“Looks like.”

Oh what a wonderful thought! love

When there was almost no one left he heard a groan and looking toward the sound saw part of a royal blue dress sticking out from under a table only a very few feet from the pool of blood from Jed. Rushing to it, he threw up the table cloth to reveal a still somewhat stunned Hattie, starting to sit up.

Hattie missed the whole thing! Glad JJ arrived when he did!

The action in this chapter was crisp and to the point, just what all of us are used to with your writing! I was reading so fast I had to go back and look at it again. Thanks! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Hattie was instantly alert. The only thought in her mind was to get the story. She and JJ stopped dancing and Hattie headed for the table where she had left her purse. In that purse were her cell phone, pad pencil and tape recorder.

That's Hattie always ready to write a story! That most have been a big purse!

That is what is going to make her such a great reporter. If she is going to fill Lois’s shoes, she will need to be.

This time it required Kam-El to use his hands to snag the slugs from the air. He was fortunate that there were only four bullets left in his revolver. He intercepted two with each hand before the hammer of his revolver fell on an empty cylinder.

Opening his hands he allowed the slugs to fall to the floor, hoping to intimidate the shooters.

Good thing he was able to catch those bullets! Imagine the harm they would have caused if they had not? Unfortunately, since those guys are so loaded up with liquid courage, that might not be enough to intimidate them.

His parents taught him well. It was not only Superman, Ultra Woman had a hand in his training as well.

Over his shoulder, Jon said, “Stay close to me, but behind me. I won’t let him hurt you.”

Morgana replied, in a heartfelt whisper, “I know. This isn’t the first time.”

Kam-El replied, “I remember.”

“Looks like I’ll owe you another kiss.”

“Looks like.”

Oh what a wonderful thought! love

A budding relationship?

When there was almost no one left he heard a groan and looking toward the sound saw part of a royal blue dress sticking out from under a table only a very few feet from the pool of blood from Jed. Rushing to it, he threw up the table cloth to reveal a still somewhat stunned Hattie, starting to sit up.

Hattie missed the whole thing! Glad JJ arrived when he did!

Hattie always seems to miss Kam-El whenever he appears.

The action in this chapter was crisp and to the point, just what all of us are used to with your writing! I was reading so fast I had to go back and look at it again. Thanks! clap

Thank you. I like the action sequences the most.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard