Print Thread
#272741 11/19/16 05:13 PM
L
Lipush Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
L
I'm trying to find this fic I started reading years ago, but I looked all over the place and kind find it, i drives me crazy. In that fic, Lois was about to marry luthor, and in a desparate attempt to keep her away from him, Clark agreed to 'date' her as superman. I remember reading him sitting with his parents trying to explain what drove him to do this.
I'm almost positive I read it on Lcfanfic

Does it ring a bell to anyone?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Lipush
I'm trying to find this fic I started reading years ago, but I looked all over the place and kind find it, i drives me crazy. In that fic, Lois was about to marry luthor, and in a desparate attempt to keep her away from him, Clark agreed to 'date' her as superman. I remember reading him sitting with his parents trying to explain what drove him to do this.
I'm almost positive I read it on Lcfanfic

Does it ring a bell to anyone?

Sounds like Desperate Measures by Wendy Richards and Kaethel

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
L
Lipush Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
L
No, that's not the one, but thanks for trying to help. The fic I am looking for is quite longer and I almost positive was published post 2008.

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Could it be A Conscious Choice but Wendy Richards http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/1999/html/consciou.html

If I recall, the reasons Clark did it was different, but I do believe there is a scene with him trying to explain things to his parents in the story.

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard