#272725 11/17/16 09:27 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Passports VS Clark Kent

Folks,

In the USA glasses are no longer permitted in Passport Photos.
That took effect November 01, 2016.

In Oregon glasses have not been allowed on Driver's Licenses photos for a few years.

Assuming the same thing happen in New Troy and the USA of Kent's world, how does this effect Clark?

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Considering how bad driver's license photos are, it's a wonder anybody can be identified from one. Clark can simply do what my hubby does - look so disgusted and unfocused at the camera that nobody will ever equate that look with Superman.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
In the comics of the 90s, Superman often moved slightly to blur his face in photos and stop people from recognizing him. Maybe Clark can do that in official photos.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by Dandello
Clark can simply do what my hubby does - look so disgusted and unfocused at the camera that nobody will ever equate that look with Superman.
Here in Australia you have to keep a neutral expression on your face for both drivers license and passport photos, and they're really strict about it- my partner's passport photo was rejected 3 times before he finally got it. I can see something like that playing in Framework4's favour.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Top Banana
Top Banana
Unfocused would still work - hubby is practically blind without his glasses. He can't find the camera without them. Clark could do the same thing.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard