Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#272694 11/15/16 06:52 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
There was a fanfic I read some years ago...I can't remember the author or the title but it was where Lois and Clark are divorced then end up getting together for dinner...one thing leads to another and she ends up pregnant....I think it may have been a conclusion to "Sometimes Love Isn't Enough" by Tank but I can't remember. It's been too long.

Anybody remember this one?

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Could it be Creation by rkn?

In that one, they are divorced and get together after a luncheon, and Lois ends up pregnant.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by cuidadora

In that one, they are divorced and get together after a luncheon, and Lois ends up pregnant.

That was the story I was thinking of and I was looking all over for it but could not remember the name.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Mike M
That was the story I was thinking of and I was looking all over for it but could not remember the name.

I found it by searching in the Archives for divorce dinner pregnant. It was on the first page of results.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora

The one I'm thinking of they had divorced because they weren't able to have kids...

This was a good read though. Thanks.

I'm thinking it probably never got archived because I'm not finding anything on the archive which means its probably too old to show up on search results on the mbs. wallbash

Update: I Found IT!!!
Sometimes Love Is All You Need

Last edited by folc4evernaday; 11/18/16 10:20 AM. Reason: Found it!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard