Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Uh-Oh, it doesn’t look good. Lara and Jon’s hopes for a nice evening could be in jeopardy.

I planned the posting schedule to parallel the current school year. According to my timeline the pep rally is this Friday, the big game and Homecoming Dance on Saturday.

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The evening started out with such promise ....

Bud and his cronies (people like that don't have friends) are really scary they are only concerned with revenge on a massive scale.

The chair set-up, plus the number of people in the gym spells disaster. If a fire breaks out, most will not get out in time. help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well the evening is not getting off to the start Jon (or JJ for that matter) had hoped for. If Bud and the boys have their way Morgana and Jon will not get together this evening as shortly a heck will break lose.

Fortunately for the school they have Kam-El as a student (even if they don't know it). How will Jon play it as he could not allow anyone to get hurt (even Bud and the boys)?

Mike

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
The evening started out with such promise ....

Bud and his cronies (people like that don't have friends) are really scary they are only concerned with revenge on a massive scale.

The chair set-up, plus the number of people in the gym spells disaster. If a fire breaks out, most will not get out in time. help

Left to their own devices teens wll not necessarily see problems the an adult would see, such as blocking an emergency exit.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Well the evening is not getting off to the start Jon (or JJ for that matter) had hoped for. If Bud and the boys have their way Morgana and Jon will not get together this evening as shortly all heck will break loose.

Fortunately for the school they have Kam-El as a student (even if they don't know it). How will Jon play it as he could not allow anyone to get hurt (even Bud and the boys)?

Mike

Mike

Even so, Kam-El will be outnumbered. Maybe Ultra Woman 2 can help even the odds some.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard