Print Thread
#272696 11/15/16 08:58 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. It's happened. Someone who shouldn't know, knows.

I wish Clark would turn down Luthor's offer more times than he does. Why couldn't he nudge Lois and say, "Hey, Lois, I received the oddest call. Luthor wants to talk to Superman about you? Should I tell him?" But in his optimism he's always naive/ gullible. frown You'd think he'd be more on his guard with someone following him and bugging his phones and apartment. Lois really is more dangerous to him than Kryptonite.

So, now that Clark knows that Luthor knows, what will he do? What will Luthor ask? Will Clark be willing to be extorted / blackmailed? I'm curious how he'll get out of this mess without breaking rule #1 (killing Luthor) to save his secret, especially with Nigel knowing, that wouldn't work well. Hmmmm.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Ooh, a comment. I thought this chapter had gotten buried.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Lois really is more dangerous to him than Kryptonite.
Yes! She really is his Achilles heel. Kryptonite might hurt him physically but there are other ways to destroy a person. And it doesn't even have to be someone using Lois as a weapon against him, she could destroy him all by herself.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
So, now that Clark knows that Luthor knows, what will he do? What will Luthor ask? Will Clark be willing to be extorted / blackmailed?
All in good time...

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
furtive information gathering expeditions
lol I love how you describe Lois's illegal breaking and entering.

“Oh, but I think you will, Superman. Or should I call you Clark?”
Ah! No, no, no, no no! This will not do. Clark has no poker face. He is definitely outed.

N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by BJ
Ah! No, no, no, no no! This will not do. Clark has no poker face. He is definitely outed.

Aaaaaaand cue his worst nightmare...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard