Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Many of you have commented on Jasper Templar's cruel treatment towards everyone, well the backlash is about to begin. help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Two new chapters - you're spoiling us! I hope that some of the people who dislike Templar will have some real evidence!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well Preston was real useful... Actually he might be correct in the idea that they made their bed with Templar and Daae might not be pleased if/when he found out about it and he would find out about it if they went to him because of Templar's threats. I suspect Linda is about to do an end run around Templar and Carpenter straight to her old buddy Lois.

Does 'Clarice' have any information regarding the TresAx setup? I don't remember anything mentioned about it with her. Since that was Templar's scheme she might not even if she was getting information from BoneSteel as Bonesteel might have just given her the information on the LexCorp and DMG takeover that Templar was scheming. Next chapter should be eye opening...

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 11/14/16 05:30 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Marcus Rowland

Spoiling? OK fine!

Oh yes, now let watch the fur fly as the first domino towards Tempus ruin has been cast. spider

Last edited by Morgana; 11/16/16 07:49 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

Does 'Clarice' have any information regarding the TresAx setup? I don't remember anything mentioned about it with her.

At the risk of being extremely vague, Bonesteel had all kinds of information copied and Mrs. Aronnax kept a copy of every single page!

Last edited by Morgana; 11/16/16 07:52 PM.

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
This chapter has another example of why Lois needed a close female friend on the show. Catherine can call Lois on the dopey face she has when she's on the phone with Clark, and she can point out that mooning over Superman is disrespectful to the budding relationship she has with Clark. Lois can be receptive to these bits of advice when they come from a friend, even if she's slightly embarrassed by the conversation. A lot of heartache on the show could have been avoided if Lois had had a good friend to talk things out with.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

This chapter has another example of why Lois needed a close female friend on the show. Catherine can call Lois on the dopey face she has when she's on the phone with Clark, and she can point out that mooning over Superman is disrespectful to the budding relationship she has with Clark. Lois can be receptive to these bits of advice when they come from a friend, even if she's slightly embarrassed by the conversation.

TV series are limited in time, budget and sometimes writers who appreciate a good friendship. If there had not been so many changes from Season One to Season Two the viewers might have gotten to see Lois have a real friendship with Cat. In all of my stories Lois has someone to talk to that is a peer. One of these days Molly Flynn is going to be more than just a voice on the other end of the telephone!

Catherine does call Lois on her behavior with Superman which is one of the reasons why in this story, Lois is attracted to him as a man, but knows in her heart that Clark is the one for her.

Morgana

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I really am enjoying the scenes with Catherine and Lois. And, very much so, I particularly love when they have girl-talk about Clark smile. Lois knows deep down how she feels, but hearing it from a friend is some reality stepping in. And I'm glad that Catherine alluded to the fact that Clak is likewise falling for Lois. Good job, Catherine!!!

Very curious and excited to see how 'Clarice' handles her meeting with Lois. Hopefully this will be the tipping point in Clark's luck turning around smile.

Awesome!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

I really am enjoying the scenes with Catherine and Lois. And, very much so, I particularly love when they have girl-talk about Clark smile. Lois knows deep down how she feels, but hearing it from a friend is some reality stepping in. And I'm glad that Catherine alluded to the fact that Clark is likewise falling for Lois. Good job, Catherine!!!

Lois really needed a good girlfriend to hang out with and talk to about Clark, Superman and anything else of interest. Sarah Silverman is the closest the writers ever got to having a friend. Maybe in my next story we will get to Molly Flynn. thumbsup

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Oh come on!” Catherine said as she picked up a freshly cut lemon and squeezed it over the brightly colored vegetables. “Everyone in the bullpen knows when you’re on the phone with Clark! You two bicker like an old married couple! Plus your voice changes … sometimes you sound like a teen-ager on her first date.”

What could she say to such a remark? Clark Jefferson Kent was attractive, kind, friendly and willing to put his needs on hold for others. Like when he pulled away from her like a frightened deer after that sinfully sweet kiss -- thinking he was being unfaithful to Lana. However while their working relationship had steadied after a few months, their personal relationship had certainly not been the same afterwards. She became aware of Catherine’s voice. “Earth to Lois, come in Lois!”

“Oh yes, Clark! What were you saying?”

Catherine snorted in a very unladylike fashion and then gave her a speculative look and pointedly said. “Why are you mentioning Clark when you’re talking to me?”

Lois’ face flushed and in an attempt to hide her embarrassment she speared an asparagus tip and said, “What are you talking about?”

Emerald eyes studied her carefully and she said slowly, “Lois Lane, are you falling for …?” She left the question unfinished.

“What? No! Who has time to fall in love with Clark Kent or Superman for that matter? Come on, tell me more about Peggy.”
rotflol hyper

Busted! Awww Poor Lois! Can't deny those feelings....

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard