Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback folder for Ghost From the Past Parts 1-5

Hope you're enjoying the story. peep

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
This story has captivated me. Can certainly see why the loss of both Clark and the baby would change Lois. Hoping Perry does a better job than he did in canon of protecting Lois and Clark from Trask if he shows up in the newsroom.
Usually I am challenged with flashbacks, but so far these seem to add welcome relief to the angst. I suspect that will change as the story progresses and if Clark has more memories of his captivity.
Looking forward to seeing Lois and Martha both going into protecting Clark mode, hopefully together.
Great start! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
This story has captivated me. Can certainly see why the loss of both Clark and the baby would change Lois. Hoping Perry does a better job than he did in canon of protecting Lois and Clark from Trask if he shows up in the newsroom.
Usually I am challenged with flashbacks, but so far these seem to add welcome relief to the angst. I suspect that will change as the story progresses and if Clark has more memories of his captivity.
Looking forward to seeing Lois and Martha both going into protecting Clark mode, hopefully together.
Great start! clap

Aw, thanks! I'm trying to give a good dose of each to allow enough angst. There will be plenty of new takes on familiar scenarios from the episodes that are handled a bit differently. Just like how Martha is different as she's being portrayed as a grieving mother, Lois is different as she is both a grieving mother and spouse. Both are trying to protect Clark Kent in their own way. I wondered what would happen if Lois and Clark fell met and fell in love BEFORE he became Superman and thus this plot was born...

I have a feeling this one is gonna be another big one, but we will see. Hoping to put as much in each part as I can. Enjoy reading the FDK. smile It keeps me going.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard