Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I do love these episodes, and these ones were fun to do, though I never do feel like I really get Lex Luthor's voice a hundred percent.

Hope you enjoy!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Quotable 19

Oh, trust me, this is as close to one hundred percent as it gets! Lex is jealous, arrogant and actually worried about his rivalry with Clark Kent. Bravo!

Last edited by Morgana; 11/09/16 06:12 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love how Clark rubs Luthor raw. Just a regular guy bringing down a billionaire with a few sharp jabs. Luthor doesn't even care that Clark saved his life; as if, of course Clark (or someone) would! He's Lex Luthor after all!

How sad Lois is. Excited, unsure, but astute enough to know that what she's going to tell her best friend isn't going to be met with enthusiasm. Underneath her excitement, I hear a sadness, because she *knows* Clark won't be excited for her and there's nothing better than making him happy.

Perry. At first I thought you were going to have him see through Clark's thin disguise. Well, he did, but he saw what everyone else (save Lois) saw, a man in love. Clark certainly does sound defeated in that quote. Thankfully, his friends won't let him continue down that path.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Morgana -- I know what a fan you are of Luthor, so I count your comment as true success! smile

laugh Love how you phrased that, VirginiaR, about Luthor taking it for granted he'd be saved. I also really liked how #20 turned out; those first minutes of that episode are some of my favorite between Lois and Clark -- the bet over naming the reindeer and dwarves, their different methods of solving the man smoking where he shouldn't have, and then to have it turn into this moment, where she was afraid to tell him what was going on...I've always loved them and was so glad to finally get a chance to explore it just a bit. And I keep having Perry know Clark's secret in my stories, so I almost DID have him guess in that last Quotable, but since I'm trying to keep them grounded in canon and steeped in the episode, I decided against it. Besides, it's strange enough seeing Clark so defeated!

Thanks for the feedback!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard